Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Semi Perfect Cell vs. Vegeta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi Perfect Cell vs. Vegeta

It was impossible for Cell to absorb Android 16, and I doubt he could absorb Super Android 13. However, if there were two flesh & blood beings that had equal power levels to both Androids and Cell absorbed them, would this give him the edge he needs to take Vegeta?

I think Cell takes this after a hard battle, but he loses if Trunks joins in.

If it’s super Vegeta then cell gets chumped hard. SSJ might have a chance with the time chamber training. Semi Perfect Cell would probably lose either way imo

Comment

Semi Perfect Cell and SSJ Vegeta were implied to be equal, but I think Semi Perfect Cell would win in this case due to his superior abilities, not to mention he wasn't initially at full strength against USSJ Vegeta.
      Last edited by Big Green Uncle 2; 15-08-2020, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Jobgeta jobs.

Comment

I would say yes, this Cell could beat Vegeta rather easily. Assuming this is a Semi Perfect Cell which absorbed 16 and Super 13.

Comment

Cell can't absorb #16 and #13 since they're fully mechanical, LOL. He can only absorb the bio energy of humans and that's why he can absorb #17 and #18, since they're cyborgs.

Comment

Originally posted by DMD3 View Post
              It was impossible for Cell to absorb Android 16, and I doubt he could absorb Super Android 13. However, if there were two flesh & blood beings that had equal power levels to both Androids and Cell absorbed them, would this give him the edge he needs to take Vegeta?

I think Cell takes this after a hard battle, but he loses if Trunks joins in.
              In my opinion, Vegeta would still stomp. I believe 17 and 18 both added onto his power, like everyone else he absorbed but because of them being special and necessary to his evolution, he gained a multiple times increase as well. That said, 16 was literally nothing to Cell the moment he absorbed 17 and easily brushed him aside, total contrast to their equality before 17 absorption.

Super Android 13 is roughly a equal to 16 (both surpasses Piccolo's, post Kami fusion, power) so he also wouldn't add anything worthwhile for Cell to use against Vegeta.
              Last edited by Solid Snake; 16-08-2020, 07:43 PM.

Comment

I would argue Android #16 is stronger than Super Android #13. Piccolo made Super Android #13 budge while kicking him, while Imperfect Cell Post Absorbtions (who is equal to Android #16) tanked a Gekiretsu Kodan from Piccolo. If this isn't enough evidence, on top of this, the Daiz 7 states Android #16 is the strongest Android after Cell.

Comment

Working...
                X