Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yakon VS Pui Pui

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yakon VS Pui Pui

VS

Equal PLs

If this is just a normal place they're battling then I believe Pui Pui has the upper hand, I'd give it to him.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENqzSGWU8AQlbQs.jpg:small

Comment

Yeah no realm of darkness for Yakon or else Pui Pui gets devoured like his cousins (in anime filler at least)

Comment

Pui-Pui has so few feats. Yakon at least was shown to be able to keep Goku on his toes and brandish retractable blades that could take an opponent by surprise. In my opinion, Yakon has advantages both in terms of feats and mass which should be important in an equal sided battle like this. My ultimate opinion is that Yakon wins.

Comment

Yakon wins, he seems a much better fighter

Comment

Interesting how Pui Pui's pic got smaller the more votes Yakon got lol

Almost like a cartoon character slowly realizing they are seriously outmatched and ready to get beaten up

I suppose Greeny voted for Yakon because he has more ranged abilities (ignoring chi attacks he can do in some games, of course) though thinking back those are kinda useless against the likes of Yakon, assuming he can gobble up energy beams just as easily as he can suck up auras.

Comment

Yakon was shown to somewhat be comparable to Goku in terms of combat while he was near his battle power. Whereas Pui-Pui wasn't shown to be equal or close to Vegeta's level since he was portrayed inferior to Yakon, feat wise.

Yakon wins in my opinion.

Comment

Pocus thought x10 gravity higher than Earth's was a big deal. Yakon takes this.

Comment

Working...
                X