Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Saiyan 4 Gogetto VS Super

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by son goku View Post

Then how is he beating astral zamasu who became the embodiment of the universe
    He's magic. He'll figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrus View Post

He's magic. He'll figure it out.
      No man.astral zamasu is incorporeal.non of gogeto attacks will work on him.so while gogeto attacks will get him tired.astral zamasu will eventually win

Comment

Originally posted by son goku View Post

No man.astral zamasu is incorporeal.non of gogeto attacks will work on him.so while gogeto attacks will get him tired.astral zamasu will eventually win
        OK. No argument here.

Comment

I mean if he was becoming the Universe he had form, the Universe has mass and matter and thus form. It's not like "Astral Zamasu" (Where'd that name even come from?) was some kind of eldritch abomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Darker View Post
            I mean if he was becoming the Universe he had form, the Universe has mass and matter and thus form. It's not like "Astral Zamasu" (Where'd that name even come from?) was some kind of eldritch abomination.
            he was obviously some kind of eldritch abomination

Comment

Eldritch abominations tend to work outside of standard reality rules. They're not made out of regular matter, their sheer presence is mind-staggering and their shape is incomprehensible. "Astral" Zamasu is none of those.

He's not incorporeal either, because he has form. Incorporeal would imply that he has no shape or mass, and yet, if he's becoming part of the Universe, which has shape and mass...

Comment

Originally posted by Darker View Post
                Eldritch abominations tend to work outside of standard reality rules. They're not made out of regular matter, their sheer presence is mind-staggering and their shape is incomprehensible. "Astral" Zamasu is none of those.

He's not incorporeal either, because he has form. Incorporeal would imply that he has no shape or mass, and yet, if he's becoming part of the Universe, which has shape and mass...
                Nope he is incorporeal because the fighters blasts did nothing to him and he came back from death which would prove his immortality

Comment

Yes, blasts from extremely weakened fighters as I recall. Also, we don't know if he died or not, or just changed forms, especially since Trunks had demonstrated he wasn't really immortal. We have no info on Zamasu's abilities once he starts mutating, so anything people say about this Space Zamasu is nothing short of theories.

Comment

I have rildo above buu saga vegito. God goku BoG a over ssj4 gogeta. So I don't think ssj4 gogito is getting past god goku BoG.

also fusion of anykind is based on the fuses, it's not a strict multiplier.
                    vegito before super was stated below god, after super he is above god. Kabitoshin is weak even tho he should be within 20x of base vegtio or stronger(all depends where you put base sayains or if you believe beerus statement) kefla is powerful, gotenks grew much stronger yet goten and trunks not so much. Zamasu was close in power with vegtio and he is made up of two weaker units then vegito. Theoretical dende fusion being weaker, theoretical Hercule fusion being no different just better fighter. Elder kai got weaker from the witch but gained more magical powers. It gets even more diffrent if we include manga versions but I'll keep it at anime.

anyway what I'm getting at is, fusion is based on the fuses just like elder kai stated back in Z when kabitoshin thought the potara were the cause for the fusions power with elder pretty much calling him stupid and saying that potara had nothing to do with vegtios power but because of who fused.

many things can't be theorized on what makes a good fusion. And we can assume a few things.
                    1. Mentality (rivals, friends, family, do they like similar things, do they act similar ect..)
                    2. Body type (size, race, ect..)
                    3. Power (equals, close, far)
                    these three things could be a reason why God was originally stronger then fusion but base fusion is now stronger. Goku and vegeta have a more perfect fusion in super then they did in Z. Goten and trunks make a more perfect fusion post RoSaT. Kefla is a better fusion then Z vegito. The closer the two people are the more power fusion can pull from. This is why no two fusions are the same (exceptions are fusions done with diffrent methods with the same people)

Comment

Originally posted by Saberoph View Post
                      I think Gogetto barely makes it past Hit, but gets destroyed by Goku Black, and killed by Merged Zamasu.
                      How I came to this conclusion is way beyond me...I already knew how monstrous both Fusion Multipliers are, and how large the SSJ4 Multiplier could very well be(After Goku goes Super Great Ape, Pan states that his power keeps growing, and it was never stated to stop, so the Multiplier is x10 x50 x2 x4 at the very least, but it's also implied to be even bigger than that), so Gogetto would clear everyone. He would also be uncertain about the Fusion's length due to half of him being a dance, and with Goku seeing how quickly Gotenks' Fusion expired using less power, so this Gogetto wouldn't mess around.

Comment

Eh, I'd say at best he makes it to Hit. Even if he clears Hit, Goku Black or Merged Zamasu slaps him. SSJ Vegito from the Buu saga is pretty much nothing compared to SSJ4 Gogeta, it's like adding a bucket of water to the ocean. Gogeta, who in turn, I fail to see how he could even beat BoG arc Godku. But like I said, I'm going to be extremely grateful and say he makes it to Hit. jio loginsubway surfer hack
                        Last edited by manikkmanikk62; 26-10-2021, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X