Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Saiyan 4 Gogetto VS Super

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Saiyan 4 Gogetto VS Super

The Gogetto in question is made out of Buu Saga Vegetto and Shadow Dragon Saga Gogeta. They are fused together via the Potara earrings, and their fusion will last a flat 15 minutes, as that's roughly how long Gogeta lasted in Super Saiyan 4 against Omega Shenron.

How far into Super would Super Saiyan 4 Gogetto make it?

Round 1) Battle of Gods
    Round 2) Resurrection of F
    Round 3) U6 Tournament (VS Hit, basically)
    Round 4) Goku Black Arc
    Round 5) Tournament of Power

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gogetto [Progress Benchmark].jpg
Views:	54
Size:	255.9 KB
ID:	7295

Those are some big boy multipliers. I'd say he clears, unless your multipliers get insane there's no way that this fusion isn't beyond most characters. Intuitively speaking, I don't believe that you can look at someone like Kefla and say "oh yeah, their components are stronger than Gogeta and Vegito". And Kefla is pretty high tier as is.

Comment

SSJ4 Gogetto would clear Super. SSJ4 Gogeta himself is probably RoF or U6 tier, so adding the boost from fusion (at least a hundred times IMO) plus the boost from Super Saiyan 4 again would be monstrous. Last time I did halfway decent calc for Super Saiyan 4, I ended up with a boost of about 34,000x.

Comment

Eh, I'd say at best he makes it to Hit. Even if he clears Hit, Goku Black or Merged Zamasu slaps him. SSJ Vegito from the Buu saga is pretty much nothing compared to SSJ4 Gogeta, it's like adding a bucket of water to the ocean. Gogeta, who in turn, I fail to see how he could even beat BoG arc Godku. But like I said, I'm going to be extremely grateful and say he makes it to Hit.

SSJB Goku and SSJB Vegeta who are eons above SSJ4 Gogeta and Buu Saga Vegito when they merge into SSJB Vegito would still not clear Super, anime wise.

Comment

This essentially boils down to whether you think characters in GT or characters in Super are stronger. There's no real way of calculating which is true so you're gonna get a lot of different answers. Personally I think the characters in Super had a more steep ascension in terms of power, so imo SSJ4 Gogetto stops at maybe SSJ Blue Goku and Vegeta the first time we see them (RoF)

Comment

Originally posted by Emmeth View Post
            This essentially boils down to whether you think characters in GT or characters in Super are stronger. There's no real way of calculating which is true so you're gonna get a lot of different answers. Personally I think the characters in Super had a more steep ascension in terms of power, so imo SSJ4 Gogetto stops at maybe SSJ Blue Goku and Vegeta the first time we see them (RoF)
            Yeah, same. You could make both cases for GT being the stronger one or Super but tbh, I think Super is on a completely whole different level. If you highball everything, SSJ4 Gogeta ends up being around SSJG BoG Goku's level which is pretty piss poor in Super. If Vegito was around Gogeta's level then yeah, I could see Gogetto going far but SSJ4 Gogeta is so far above Buu Saga Vegito, it's not even funny. You have a less extreme case of Goku fusing with Hercule when it comes to these two, which is why I'm inclined Gogetto wouldn't be that much stronger than Gogeta.

Comment

I think Gogetto barely makes it past Hit, but gets destroyed by Goku Black, and killed by Merged Zamasu.

Comment

Originally posted by Tec Breakthough
                How about instead of advertising your trash content where it doesn't belong, you actually make good videos.
                Last edited by ChocolateCosmos; 04-10-2019, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X