Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broly vs Beerus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broly vs Beerus

Goku seems to think Broly might even be stronger than Beerus now, but what do you think? Can the big Saiyan brute with all his rage beat the God of Destruction?

Beerus would win fairly easily, even if Broly is slightly stronger. I get the feeling Goku hasn't seen the full depths of Beerus' power when he's actually trying and I also think Beerus would be much more skilled than Broly. I don't really think Gogeta actually needs to be stronger than Broly to do what he did to him in the movie because any small power advantage is easily overcome by the fact that Broly has never been in a real fight and Goku, Vegeta and Beerus are all vastly more experienced. Broly can only win by continuously increasing his power above his opponen by a wider and wider margin. Beerus didn't seem worried at the end of the movie.

Comment

Beerus would win due to his skill and hakai. Broly has a small power advantage that may turn into a large advantage if the fight dragged on for a while, but Beerus would be smart enough to not let that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmeth View Post
        Goku seems to think Broly might even be stronger than Beerus now, but what do you think? Can the big Saiyan brute with all his rage beat the God of Destruction?
        Broly at his peak power is comparable to Beerus. With Beerus' mentality he'd let Broly become stronger cause he'd be too nonchalant and think he's nothing compared to him (judging at the end of the movie). Unless Beerus realizes his ability to keep growing would be his downfall, there's no way he can win without resorting to Hakai (which could possibly overpowered).

Comment

Working...
        X