Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ssj vegeta namek saga vs king cold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ssj vegeta namek saga vs king cold

Vegeta was a bit inferior to goku on namek in base and king cold is somewhat inferior to his son's power on namek.if these two were to fight who would win?

I have:

Frieza(mecha)145m

Frieza(namek)120m

King cold-90m-115m

Ssj vegeta-100m-125m

So really depending on where you have vegetas base power and how much weaker you have king cold than frieza it can go either way.

Originally posted by Zombie2599 View Post
    Vegeta was a bit inferior to goku on namek in base and king cold is somewhat inferior to his son's power on namek.if these two were to fight who would win?

I have:

Frieza(mecha)145m

Frieza(namek)120m

King cold-90m-115m

Ssj vegeta-100m-125m

So really depending on where you have vegetas base power and how much weaker you have king cold than frieza it can go either way.
    I think King Cold would win, but I disagree with your numbers.
    Firstly, Mecha Freezer was, at the very best, at 1 million of strength. His performance in the earth was at the same level as Cold transformed, and we know for sure that Cold was weaker than Freezer (when he was at his full condition), so Cold with that form should have less than 1 million of power (500k-600k would be more accurate I think).

We know that a Saiyan not born from SSJ fathers (like Vegeta) has to reach the limit of his base state or be very close to it (and then have a rage boost while in that condition) so if Vegeta achieved the SSJ form in Namek, he would've had the same strength he had in the androids saga, which I would say was well above 3 million (3,200,000 more or less).

Regarding Cold, Freezer made that comment of him not having had that much fun while fighting since he fought his father when Goku was in his KKx10. Then, after Goku having activated the KKx20, Freezer said nobody had been able to damage him that much in a fight, so I estimate that Cold's maximum power was between Goku's KKx10 and Goku's KKx20 (though it's true that Goku was a bit weakened when he activated the KKx20, it's also true that he took Freezer by surprise which compensated for it).

So as I see it:
    Freezer Namek 12,000,000 > King Cold 4,000,000 - 5,000,000 > SSJ Vegeta (androids saga) 3,200,000.

An easy win for Cold if he takes the fight seriously from the beginning.

Regards.

Comment

Working...
    X