Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS2 Kefla, Analazer, God Toppo, SSBE Vegeta vs. Merged Zamasu, SSG Vegetto, SSBKK20 Goku, Hit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS2 Kefla, Analazer, God Toppo, SSBE Vegeta vs. Merged Zamasu, SSG Vegetto, SSBKK20 Goku, Hit

All anime incarnations. Who wins and why?

Originally posted by Pyrus View Post
    All anime incarnations. Who wins and why?

Goku (Blue Kaioken x20): 6 000 000 000

Vegeta (Blue Evolution): 6 000 000 000

Toppo (God of Destruction): 5 000 000 000

Vegito (Super Saiyan God): 240 000 000

Merged Zamasu: 11 000 000 000

Super Saiyan 2 Kefla: Higher than 6 000 000 000

Anilaza: Higher than 300 000 000

Hit: 600 000 000

Team 1 combined power: 17 300 000 000+

Team 2 combineed power: 17 840 000 000+

Team 2 has the edge power wise slightly, but Vegata and Toppo both are tremendously strong and are on the threshold of Gods of Destruction's level, with Toppo having Hakai at his disposal as well Kefla being their main power house; Aniliza isn't as viable but he should at least keep Vegito occupied since the latter can't go Blue.

Team 2 will have to potentially rely on Merged Zamasu's power and semi-immortality for them to stay ahead of their opponents, with Goku giving him support against Toppo or Vegeta. Hit will have to use his Time Cage to even be relevant as most of the cast are stronger than him minus Aniliza.

But I'm confident Team 2 has the win more so than Team 1.

8/10

(Yes, I have Merged Zamasu stronger than Kefla since I don't think Goku personally surpassed him till like his 3rd usage of Ultra Instinct "Omen", and I believe Jiren was holding back against Goku the first usage of it but his instinctive prowess kept him from being defeated.)

Comment

Working...
    X