Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta VS Jiren

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta VS Jiren

So I'm sure that most of us know now by this point about the recently-made and recently translated statements that put Gogeta as a rough equal of Vegetto --- now whether or not you believe that is your business and your business alone, but it's because of that that I decided this might be a fun VS idea.

Alright so, Gogeta Blue VS Jiren. But which Jiren?

Round 1)
    vs Jiren (first appearance UI Goku)
    Round 2)
    vs Jiren (third apperance UI Goku)
    Round 3)
    vs Jiren (Limits broken)

Assume that Gogeta lasts long enough that he could remain until the end of the Tournament of Power. AKA, no loss-by-defuse

Considering I believe Broly is more powerful than Jiren, Gogeta wins.

Comment

Easy, Gogeta.

Vegito and he are pretty much equals now, the only difference being that Vegito lasts longer, arguably.

That said, the Gogeta Blue that fought against Legendary Super Saiyan Broly was is stronger than Vegito Blue from the Zamasu saga.
      ​​​And given I believe Vegito Blue and Merged Zamasu are superior to Gods of Destructions, I have Gogeta Blue comfortably above Beerus, since Legendary Super Saiyan Broly is probably even stronger than Beerus.

Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta (DBS:Broly) >> MUI Goku > Legendary Super Saiyan Broly > Jiren (Limit Break) > Jiren (3rd) >> Super Saiyan Blue Vegito (Zamasu saga) > Jiren (1st) >> Merged Zamasu (Power Stressed) > Beerus <=> Gods of Destruction

Comment

Gogeta would whoop Jiren's candy ass across the cosmos. Jiren is weaker than Beerus while Gogeta is comfortably above him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrus View Post
          Gogeta would whoop Jiren's candy ass across the cosmos. Jiren is weaker than Beerus while Gogeta is comfortably above him.
          You have Jiren weaker than Beerus? Why you believe so?

Comment

Originally posted by Solid Snake View Post

You have Jiren weaker than Beerus? Why you believe so?
            Because there just isn't anything concrete pointing to Jiren being stronger.

Comment

Because there just isn't anything concrete pointing to Jiren being stronger.
              There are a few things actually:

For one, Merged Zamasu was stated to have become a totally different God than what they could fathom. Vegeta stating he never felt a Ki as large as his despite knowing of Beerus' and Champa's own God Ki (when they're actively using it).

Secondly, despite what I believe about the Merged Zamasu vs Vegito Blue fight, no can overlook the fact that Merged Zamasu himself has stated that Vegito Blue, even though mortal, has power that surpasses even the Gods. I might be bias, but I strongly believe he's referring to the Gods of Destruction (which lines up with what Shin and Gowasu were talking about when they were at awe of Merged Zamasu's power), and since the two were at the very least equals, they both scale off the other.

With all of that taken info taken into consideration, for me, I believe Jiren surpasses this level since Shin and a few others are amazed at Jiren's large Ki he displayed just to fight Goku initially. From there the guy powered up like 2 additional times, along with a limit breaker power up.

Comment

There are a few things actually:

For one, Merged Zamasu was stated to have become a totally different God than what they could fathom. Vegeta stating he never felt a Ki as large as his despite knowing of Beerus' and Champa's own God Ki (when they're actively using it).

Secondly, despite what I believe about the Merged Zamasu vs Vegito Blue fight, no can overlook the fact that Merged Zamasu himself has stated that Vegito Blue, even though mortal, has power that surpasses even the Gods. I might be bias, but I strongly believe he's referring to the Gods of Destruction (which lines up with what Shin and Gowasu were talking about when they were at awe of Merged Zamasu's power), and since the two were at the very least equals, they both scale off the other.

With all of that taken info taken into consideration, for me, I believe Jiren surpasses this level since Shin and a few others are amazed at Jiren's large Ki he displayed just to fight Goku initially. From there the guy powered up like 2 additional times, along with a limit breaker power up.

Super Saiyan Blue Goku was said to be on the level of the Gods during the exhibition match, so it doesn't necessarily mean Vegetto was above all the Gods.

Comment

Didn't shin say that Jiren was stronger than anything they've faced so far? He didn't say that with Famasu so perhaps he wasn't above Beerus, but Jiren is

There's also the fact Goku had to attain and master ultra instinct to fight against a Jiren, something no god of destruction was able to do

Comment

Beerus wasn't really considered a villain at that point, so unless he was specified, I wouldn't count him in comparisons.

Comment

Super Saiyan Blue Goku was said to be on the level of the Gods during the exhibition match, so it doesn't necessarily mean Vegetto was above all the Gods.
                      Being on their level and having power beyond their level are different tiers.

Goku with Blue is stated to be on their level. Vegito with Blue is stated to be beyond the level of Gods.

Merged Zamasu is at as strong as a God of Destruction at least, possibly higher according to Shin and Gowasu. Vegito is equal to or greater than Merged Zamasu.

Beerus: 10

Merged Zamasu: 10 to 20

Vegito: 15 to 25

Comment

Being on their level and having power beyond their level are different tiers.

Goku with Blue is stated to be on their level. Vegito with Blue is stated to be beyond the level of Gods.

Merged Zamasu is at as strong as a God of Destruction at least, possibly higher according to Shin and Gowasu. Vegito is equal to or greater than Merged Zamasu.

Merged Zamasu: 10 to 20

Vegito: 15 to 25
                        If Goku was on the level of the Gods with regular Blue, how do you not think he surpassed them with Kaio-ken x20 Blue?

Comment

If Goku was on the level of the Gods with regular Blue, how do you not think he surpassed them with Kaio-ken x20 Blue?
                          Maybe because the threshold of surpassing the Gods is bigger than the boost of Kaioken x20 Blue. Don't forget you have to factor in, Vegito is Goku and Vegeta combined, by merging 2 beings on the level of the Gods, we'd get a being that's surpasses that a few times over at least and a dozen times at best, in my opinion.

Goku is simply on a tier where Blue could be considered a dozen notches from the Gods of Destruction's threshold (Tournament of Power Blue Goku and Vegeta that is) and with Blue closes the gap somewhat but doesn't yet until the fight with God of Destruction Toppo (Where we get both Goku and Vegeta at stronger battle power compared to the start of that tournament, so thereby using Kaioken x20 Blue and Blue "Shinka" respectively, they enter that realm of power that the Gods of Destruction have but likely only really equalling or surpassing Sidra, at best and I have Toppo, as a God of Destruction, weaker than or probably equalling Sidra's own might.

​​​​​Champa: 9

Sidra: 8

Toppo (GoD): 7.5 to 8

Kaioken x20 and "Shinka" Blue: 8.5

Blue: 0.425

​​​​​

Comment

Maybe because the threshold of surpassing the Gods is bigger than the boost of Kaioken x20 Blue. Don't forget you have to factor in, Vegito is Goku and Vegeta combined, by merging 2 beings on the level of the Gods, we'd get a being that's surpasses that a few times over at least and a dozen times at best, in my opinion.

Goku is simply on a tier where Blue could be considered a dozen notches from the Gods of Destruction's threshold (Tournament of Power Blue Goku and Vegeta that is) and with Blue closes the gap somewhat but doesn't yet until the fight with God of Destruction Toppo (Where we get both Goku and Vegeta at stronger battle power compared to the start of that tournament, so thereby using Kaioken x20 Blue and Blue "Shinka" respectively, they enter that realm of power that the Gods of Destruction have but likely only really equalling or surpassing Sidra, at best and I have Toppo, as a God of Destruction, weaker than or probably equalling Sidra's own might.

​​​​​Champa: 9

Sidra: 8

Toppo (GoD): 7.5 to 8

Kaioken x20 and "Shinka" Blue: 8.5

Blue: 0.425

​​​​​
                            Anime-wise, it's a complicated case because statements from Vegeta and Gowasu implied Merged Zamasu (and Blue Vegetto) surpassed Beerus. During the tournament, Jiren was stated to possibly be stronger than his God of Destruction, Belmod. Toei's description of Jiren on their website stated "it's possible to say that his abilities are at the level of the Gods of Destruction," there was another image of (mastered) Ultra Instinct Goku that said he had power surpassing the Gods of Destruction, and an episode guide had an image of Beerus stating Ultra Instinct Goku "might" have surpassed him, although that was never in the actual episode itself so I personally don't count it. If Jiren was supposed to be the toughest opponent they had faced, that would put him above Merged Zamasu, and would certainly put him above Beerus, but none of this seems to work together towards one end or the other. Then of course you have new material stating Broly is the strongest and still questionably comparing him to the Gods of Destruction, which would push Zamasu and Jiren down.

Comment

According to the movie:

SSJB Gogeta >> LSSJ Broly >>>> SSJ Gogeta >/= SSJ Broly (adapted) >>>> Base Gogeta > SSJ Broly (Initial) >>> Ikari Broly >/< SSJB Goku.

this means a mere SSJ Broly is 50x stronger than someone who's much stronger than SSJB Goku. add that LSSJ Broly still kinda kept up a bit against SSJB Gogeta (plus Gogeta felt the need to use SSJB), meaning he's above SSJG Gogeta whose SSJ Form is way more than 50x SSJB Goku.

SSJ Gogeta against Jiren may be a fair fight, but SSJB Gogeta would be too much for even Limit Breaking Jiren

this is going via power scaling though, statements say LSSJ Broly is ''possibly'' stronger than Beerus while Jiren is definitely above him imo (while Gogeta is above Broly). So this is kinda hard to gauge.
                              Last edited by OmegaFR; 24-01-2019, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X