Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post-rosat Android Saga Base Gohan vs Freeza (Namek)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-rosat Android Saga Base Gohan vs Freeza (Namek)

How does Gohan stack up?
    “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

The maximum power level I think would accommodate for Base Goku during the Cell Games is 14,000,000. My rationale involves the scene from the beginning of the BoG arc where we're made privy to a scene inside of Goku's mind involving his battle with Freeza, Cell, and Kid Buu. In order for SSJ Goku to transition from being significantly weaker than Perfect Cell to confronting Kid Buu would connote to an 8x boost between the Cell Games and Battle of Gods. It's just enough to provide a compromise between Base Goku being inferior to Namek arc Freeza and his transformed self posing a threat to Kid Buu.

How does this relate to Base Gohan? Well it can be argued that Gohan, in spite of being stronger than his father, wasn't terribly superior. As such, I don't believe Base Gohan here could handle Freeza at 100% or even 50%.

Comment

Frieza stomps horribly if he's at 100%.

Comment

So how far can Gohan go?
        “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Gohan would be around 10m in my opinion. He obviously beats trash from the Namek arc up to and including Captain Ginyu. He can also beat humans up until RoF. Anything else is too much.

Comment

I have Gohan handling everything up until the climax of the Freeza arc. Against the two juggernauts of that conflict, he could plausibly challenge Base Goku (using Kaioken x6) or Freeza at 14% of his power, in my opinion. Would he win? Tough to say when his opponents have demonstrably shown far more versatility and resilience than he has at that point in time. Granted, this is Gohan when his senses should have been at their sharpest. At the very least he can make the battle significantly difficult for his opponents.

Comment

Working...
            X