Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adult Saibaman VS Z-Fighters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult Saibaman VS Z-Fighters

Let's say one of the Saibamen spawned by Nappa grows into an adult, assuming the ones we saw can evolve and mature. The difference between the "infant", or the Saibaman we're more familiar with and this adult is the same as a Cell Jr with Perfect Cell. Can the Z-Fighters... or even the Saiyans, if it rebels, stop this Saibaman?

by albertocubatas: https://www.deviantart.com/albertocu...tion-519160494

“If something can bite you, that's reason enough to fear it.”

What was the percentile disparity between Cell and his spawns? If you want to go about it in a generalised roundabout way then maybe their power equated to 1/3rd of his own roughly? Should the saibaman see their own power grown by such an ample sum then my assumption is that their power would exceed 3600 as adults, barring any additional efforts through training to toughen themselves.

The strongest asset for the Z-fighters, without Goku present, was Gohan as he's enraged. If my personal estimations hold any validity to them then his Masenko would carry with it the same degree of effectiveness as Vegeta's ki attack on Recoome. I don't see how the group would be able to survive here. Maybe if Tien was able to use a fully powered Kikoho or if they all worked together then they could muster something.

Nappa and Vegeta would have nothing to worry about. This grown saibaman poses no threat to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Darker View Post
      Let's say one of the Saibamen spawned by Nappa grows into an adult, assuming the ones we saw can evolve and mature. The difference between the "infant", or the Saibaman we're more familiar with and this adult is the same as a Cell Jr with Perfect Cell. Can the Z-Fighters... or even the Saiyans, if it rebels, stop this Saibaman?

by albertocubatas: https://www.deviantart.com/albertocu...tion-519160494
      Perfect Cell: 5,000,000,000

Cell Jrs: 2,500,000,000+

Saibamen: 1,200 to 1,500
      -Adult Saibamen: 2,500 to 9,000

I have the Cell Jrs around half of Perfect Cell's power and the adult Saibamen in this case I have 50% of Nappa and Vegeta for simplicity sake so...

Lowballed: Piccolo, Tien, and Gohan, possibly Krillin, I believe can take down most of em, but they'd have a much harder fight.

Highballed: Gohan and the others are doom in this reality. Nappa would be killed, seeing as he was having a roughly equal battle with Goku (8,000), with a cool head and assistance from Vegeta. Vegeta would still one shot them and earth would be destroyed before Goku even arrives most likely, due to Vegeta not having a reason for staying now.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
      X