Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gogeta vs Broly-Ki vs Physicals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gogeta vs Broly-Ki vs Physicals

Okay, there's people who still think the physical attacks and Ki attacks still aren't similar despite the recent Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie showing otherwise.

My question is this: If Gogeta and Broly both accomplish the same feat, using Ki and physical attacks to break through dimensions, isn't it safe to assume that they're the same in this case and every other case before hand?

If we go by this logic:

Gogeta/Broly: Are dimension level at the very least with Ki and physically.

Gotenks/Super Buu: Are able to tear through dimensions with their voice with Ki, so that implies they can hit just as hard if they wanted.

Frieza/Goku: A weaken Frieza didn't submit to death from a planetary explosion (non-ki related), which means by simple scaling, Super Saiyan Goku too can survive this and anything less, Ki or physically.

If you disagree, you have to explain to me why Jiren and Goku's fight didn't shatter the World of Void from their fight since: 1) Broly is stated to being probably stronger than Beerus, and 2) Jiren is stated, and shown to be even more powerful than a God of Destruction.

If you wanna claim it don't work, you have to prove Broly is stronger than Jiren, and Goku (MUI) since these two are above the level Broly is probably on.

So if I claimed Raditz can use Ki blasts and physical attacks at least on moon level, would I and anyone who believes so too, be wrong?

Ki attacks and physical attacks are usually very similar in power output but dramatically different in destructive capacity. You can't just blow up a planet by punching it, nor can you disintegrate people with a physical attack.

Comment

I feel like it changes depending on where in the series you’re talking about. Like from the god goku vs beerus fight forward their punches and blasts are pretty close if not the same

and like with gotenks and super buu. If their voice is capable of that then their punches are definitely at least that strong too. It’s just that their punches don’t have the same type of effect just like they don’t have the same type of effect as blasts. But the force is still there

the planet exploding on frieza thing is weird. It’s definitely impressive especially goku blasted him deep into the ground IIRC. It’s still an omnidirectional explosion though. I feel like it’s not the same as withstanding a punch that’s strong enough to destroy the planet but focused to a small point. What I mean is, take all the force of the explosion that frieza survived, and focus it to a point(a punch). That’s a lot harder to survive. Not necessarily saying he can’t for sure, but I think there’s a difference and it would definitely be more difficult for him

I’m starting to think the whole argument about there being a difference between punches and blasts was blown out of proportion. The argument came from the evidence that they can’t lift as much in terms of normal weights compared to the force of blasts as well as physical feats like goku kicking frieza through a mountain. Makes sense to me. The problem is that if you were to look at that it that way and feats like that alone, then frieza would be mountain level and that’s bull****. That makes no sense because he survived a planet explosion when he was arguably weaker than he was during that mountain level feat and after getting blasted deep into the ground. There’s no way he’s only mountain level
      Last edited by Kingslayer96; 17-03-2019, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingslayer96 View Post
        I feel like it changes depending on where in the series you’re talking about. Like from the god goku vs beerus fight forward their punches and blasts are pretty close if not the same

and like with gotenks and super buu. If their voice is capable of that then their punches are definitely at least that strong too. It’s just that their punches don’t have the same type of effect just like they don’t have the same type of effect as blasts. But the force is still there

the planet exploding on frieza thing is weird. It’s definitely impressive especially goku blasted him deep into the ground IIRC. It’s still an omnidirectional explosion though. I feel like it’s not the same as withstanding a punch that’s strong enough to destroy the planet but focused to a small point. What I mean is, take all the force of the explosion that frieza survived, and focus it to a point(a punch). That’s a lot harder to survive. Not necessarily saying he can’t for sure, but I think there’s a difference and it would definitely be more difficult for him

I’m starting to think the whole argument about there being a difference between punches and blasts was blown out of proportion. The argument came from the evidence that they can’t lift as much in terms of normal weights compared to the force of blasts as well as physical feats like goku kicking frieza through a mountain. Makes sense to me. The problem is that if you were to look at that it that way and feats like that alone, then frieza would be mountain level and that’s bull****. That makes no sense because he survived a planet explosion when he was arguably weaker than he was during that mountain level feat and after getting blasted deep into the ground. There’s no way he’s only mountain level
        I agree with this, but apparently Majin Buu, they guy that was wrecking the universe unchecked, and can destroy the Kaioshin realm, 20% the size of the universe, is only planet level going by just feats.

Comment

Working...
        X