Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toppo or Jiren?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toppo or Jiren?

If jiren and toppo return, whether its another universal tournament,helping the z fighters,etc

Who do you think would deserve ultra instinct more over the other based on:

Personality
    Motives/goals

And finally what we can peace together on their traning

Jiren doesn't appear to have the same ambition or ideology focused zeal that Toppo does. The scope of his personal subplot was focused on his solitarian approach to life and self-imposed need to take up challenges and rely on no one else for things (despite the fact that he's part of an organisation that emphasises cooperation and teamwork). Toppo's connections to the Hakaishin and angel of his universe make him a more probable candidate for receiving instruction on how to tap into bodily autonomous movement. Why would Jiren desire that when he's been aspiring for greater raw strength since the beginning? I could only see him reaching out to others for help on this matter if his fight with Goku truly humbled him and made him look into the ability that his opponent used.

Comment

Originally posted by Thiln View Post
      Jiren doesn't appear to have the same ambition or ideology focused zeal that Toppo does. The scope of his personal subplot was focused on his solitarian approach to life and self-imposed need to take up challenges and rely on no one else for things (despite the fact that he's part of an organisation that emphasises cooperation and teamwork). Toppo's connections to the Hakaishin and angel of his universe make him a more probable candidate for receiving instruction on how to tap into bodily autonomous movement. Why would Jiren desire that when he's been aspiring for greater raw strength since the beginning? I could only see him reaching out to others for help on this matter if his fight with Goku truly humbled him and made him look into the ability that his opponent used.
      I totally agree, based on talks between belmod and his angel also, it seems like belmod was jiren's personal teacher while with toppo he just learned under his angel while belmod was more of a history/philosophy teacher kinda to toppo from teaching what it means to be a G.O.D. to bringing him to events with the other gods to show how business is conducted to the omni king, etc.

Also some fans theorise that jiren has taken the base idea of UI and learned how to create his own auto movement, the evidence used for that is when the katchin blocks are being thrown and everyone else dodges, he stands their calmy and seems to move without thinking, though i think thats just from jiren analyzing the situation in front of him

Comment

Toppo for sure, but anyone who is willing to give themselves completely to 'zen' should be considered. I think there is more to Ultra Instinct than we've seen so far.

Comment

Working...
        X