Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broly movie vs ToP and beerus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The lack of Kaio-Ken Blue and Blue Evolution is going to haunt Broly, I see it now.

Comment

Why?

Comment

I mean, the truth of it is, if you're scaling off of the anime, Jiren took out ssjbe, ssjbkkx20 and golden Freeza whilst barely trying in a couple of minutes at most and the whole time he was grandstanding. Broly fought regular blue and then golden Freeza survived him for an hour whilst Broly was enraged and seemingly going for the kill with no self control. Those are the feats.

Comment

Originally posted by superperfectnerd View Post
          I mean, the truth of it is, if you're scaling off of the anime, Jiren took out ssjbe, ssjbkkx20 and golden Freeza whilst barely trying in a couple of minutes at most and the whole time he was grandstanding. Broly fought regular blue and then golden Freeza survived him for an hour whilst Broly was enraged and seemingly going for the kill with no self control. Those are the feats.
          But that version of Broly wasn't that much stronger than SSB, or at least, not as much as Jiren. And SSBKKx20 and SSBE don't exist in the continuity of the movie because Toriyama wrote the whole thing.

Then, Broly goes LSSJ and tanks a hit from SSJ Gogeta and forces him into SSB. The difference between THAT Broly and his max power is somewhat relative to the difference between SSJ and SSB, which shows how insanely strong Broly is.

Comment

Regarding ssbe and blue kaioken,I think goku and vegeta figured it was hopeless. It would’ve been pointless to use them because broly was matching and then beating all of their power ups as he was getting stronger. That’s why after broly went ssj, goku and vegeta barely fought and then goku said **** it there’s no sense in trying to charge up more we have to fuse

As for jiren taking out ssjbe, blue kaioken, and frieza with ease, broly at his peak in the movie definitely could’ve done that

based on the movie alone I think jiren wins but the promo material says broly is the strongest

Comment

Working...
            X