Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you rank theses fighters? Dbs strongest fighters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you rank theses fighters? Dbs strongest fighters

Vegito SSB
    gogeta SSB
    merga zamasu
    Kelfa at full power
    broly at full power
    beerus
    jiren
    MUI goku
    True ssj blue vegeta
    God of destruction toppo

How would you rank these fighters from skill and power and of course time limit. Because what is power if it don’t last long enough to get the job done.

so that includes fusion time,Stamina,durability

merga zamasu May not be strong as everyone else but his power grows somewhat like kelfa and broly. And since he immortal it buys him time to do so.

Beers is on top as usual because whenever someone says someone rivals him they're lying super hard
    MUI Goku and Jiren occupy the same tier. I think that a Tournament of Power Vegito is probably also in that tier or maybe above it.
    Merged Zamasu occupies a space around on par with the Vegito from his arc
    Below that is Kefla, owing to weaker fusion materials and lack of immortality.
    Gogeta SSB is around here I think because I'm ignoring that one thing that said Gogeta is stronger than Vegito because it's utter nonsense.
    Naturally Broly is weaker than Gogeta.
    Then there's true SSB Vegeta who is handily superior to the bottom level Toppo

Comment

The time limit restriction is interesting here as well, since that does change the list a bit.

Beerus is at the top more or less by default, hell even in the recent movie it's pretty clear that Beerus doesn't consider Goku right now to be a threat, and he seems perfectly willing to kill Goku if he starts showing interest in becoming a God of Destruction.

We then get Merged Zamasu who has a ton of power and is functionally immortal, only really being beaten by Zeno destroying the universe, not to mention he was straight up stronger than Blue Vegetto (though slower). He still stands as the strongest foe yet in practical terms (discounting Beerus who again, has schrodinger's power leve).

Then we get blue Vegetto, assuming the the distinctions between the two fusions still hold true (namely not needing to limit one's power). Though with that said, if this is him during the arc he shows up in, he's probably below MUI Goku, or at least Broly.

Then blue Gogetta assuming the distinctions still hold.

Broly is next, in his super saiyan/LSSJ form he was able to require Blue Gogeta, but he did noticeably lose to the fusion.

Jiren would be right after that most likely simply due to sheer strength.

MUI Goku would follow, he seems strong enough, but as we saw he didn't have enough time before hurting himself, so despite technically being stronger, he's power.

We then get Kefla at full power who needed a UI Goku to beat them.

Then we get blue Vegeta, who's the weakest here but beat Toppo.

And Toppo lost to Vegeta so... He goes here.

That makes the power chain look about something like...

Beerus
      Merged Zamasu
      Blue Vegetto
      Blue Gogeta
      full power Broly
      Jiren
      MUI Goku
      ssj Kefla
      True Blue Vegeta
      GoD Toppo

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

SSGSS Gogeta
        UI Goku/Legendary Super Saiyan Broli
        Jiren
        Beerus
        SSGSS Vegetto/Merged Zamasu
        SSGSSE Vegeta
        GoD Toppo
        Legendary Super Saiyan 2 Kafla

Goku and Vegeta seemed to get stronger as the Tournament progressed, so SSGSSE Vegeta and GoD Toppo are stronger than Kafla.

Comment

From strongest to weakest in my opinion

Vegito/Gogeta (the fusion is equal)
          Goku (mastered ultra instinct)
          Beerus
          Jiren
          Broly
          Merged Zamasu
          Vegeta SSJ Blue Evolution
          Toppo God of Destruction
          Kefla

Comment

1. Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta
            2. Ultra Instinct Goku
            3. Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
            4. Jiren
            5. Super Saiyan Blue Vegito (Zamasu Saga)
            6. Merged Zamasu
            7. Beerus
            8. Super Saiyan 2 Kefla
            9. Ultra Blue Vegeta
            10. Toppo (Destroyer Mode)
            https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENqzSGWU8AQlbQs.jpg:small

Comment

Originally posted by Vegeta Blue View Post
              From strongest to weakest in my opinion

Vegito/Gogeta (the fusion is equal)
              Goku (mastered ultra instinct)
              Beerus
              Jiren
              Broly
              Merged Zamasu
              Vegeta SSJ Blue Evolution
              Toppo God of Destruction
              Kefla
              ok, the fusion is NEVER equal. thats a well established fact.
              vegito is always superior to dance, it even requires permanent fusion (i refuse to accept the stupid rule of 1 hour they changed in dbs)
              -------------------------------------

to my list
              vegito post TOP
              gogeta
              broly
              beerus
              MUI goku (yes i put him higher because if goku doesnt waste time talking, he can **** up every ToP contender, including jiren before time runs out)
              jiren
              MUI goku (in character) >~ vegeta SSBE (his character, durability and plot armor boosts his already immense power)
              Toppo GOD

merged zamasu is the only confirmed true immortal so its hard to place him anywhere on the list. because of vast knowledge of the multiverse, power, cunning, strategy, stamina and infinite time at his disposal he beats every beatable character.
              Last edited by highwaysaiyan; 22-01-2019, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by highwaysaiyan View Post

ok, the fusion is NEVER equal. thats a well established fact.
                vegito is always superior to dance, it even requires permanent fusion (i refuse to accept the stupid rule of 1 hour they changed in dbs)
                -------------------------------------

to my list
                vegito post TOP
                gogeta
                broly
                beerus
                MUI goku (yes i put him higher because if goku doesnt waste time talking, he can **** up every ToP contender, including jiren before time runs out)
                jiren
                MUI goku (in character) >~ vegeta SSBE (his character, durability and plot armor boosts his already immense power)
                Toppo GOD

merged zamasu is the only confirmed true immortal so its hard to place him anywhere on the list. because of vast knowledge of the multiverse, power, cunning, strategy, stamina and infinite time at his disposal he beats every beatable character.

I wish you were right my friend. I really really really hated that retcon lol the potara fusion should have never been hit with that time limit. They could have just used the dragon balls to separate themselves after the Goku Black arc...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrinceOfSaiyans View Post
                  Goku and Vegeta seemed to get stronger as the Tournament progressed, so SSGSSE Vegeta and GoD Toppo are stronger than Kafla.
                  Why do you say that? Everyone seems to have different reasons for it.

Comment

In an actual fight:

Astral Zamasu >>>> Gogeta Blue >> FP Broly >>> Jiren >/= MUI Goku >>> Beerus >> Blue Evolution Vegeta > GoD Toppo >> SSJ2 Kefla >>> Merged Zamasu >/= Vegito Blue (FT-arc).

let's see:

Gogeta Blue actually defeated Broly, so we need no reasons here. there's a long scaling chain between FP Broly and SSJB Goku (FP Broly >>> SSJG > SSJ3 > SSJ2 > SSJ Gogeta >/= SSJ Broly (Adapted) >> Base Gogeta > SSJ Broly >>>> SSJB Goku </> Ikari Broly). SSJ Gogeta alone is probably Jiren tier (and that's probably lowballing).

MUI Goku is actually stronger than Limit Breaker Jiren, but in an actual fight he'll lose due to MUI's stamina drawbacks/time limit. there's multiple statements regarding Jiren is stronger than GoDs plus an supporting statement that says UIO3 Goku is possibly stronger than Beerus. meaning Beerus is at UIO3 Goku ballpark, who is much stronger than SSJBE Vegeta (Post power-up) who stomped GoD Toppo.

GoD Toppo stomped Initial SSJBE Vegeta who could keep up against an ''Hint of FP'' Jiren, who is much stronger than SSJ2 Kefla.

and lastly, SSJ2 Kefla is stated to be stronger than UIO1 Goku (the same guy who fought with an Heavily Suppressed Jiren, who was stated to be stronger than Merged Zamasu and Vegito Blue). Merged Zamasu has that special ability of getting much stronger throught the fight. so that's why he is listed above Vegito Blue here. Though this ability seems OP, Kefla has it too and even then, Kefla has the power to utterly one shot him before anything big happens. lastly, Astral Zamasu is nowhere near the strongest here. But he can't get hit by anyone in here so he wins by default.

This chain can be different too, SSJ2 Kefla can be above Beerus and Jiren in an actual fight if both of them play around and don't one shot her right off the bat. Not sure about Toppo, though she wouldn't definitely get past Vegeta or Goku.

Skill-wise: Gogeta Blue > Vegito Blue (FT-arc) > Goku >/= Vegeta > Zamasu > Jiren ? Toppo > Kefla >> Broly

Beerus is unknown here, I mean, he could be the highest in that list or be pretty much below Goku and Vegeta. I am not sure.

Durability-wise I am sure Broly should be above pretty much everyone here as well as Zamasu. then later I see Gogeta/Vegito, then Vegeta, then Goku, then Jiren and then Toppo.
                    Last edited by OmegaFR; 24-01-2019, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X