Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would've things changed if Boo had entered the ToP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much would've things changed if Boo had entered the ToP?

Given his wide array of abilities and extra training, he had gotten considerably stronger for sure. By how much? Who knows, but would it have changed anything in the Tournament of Power?
    Bear?

The King of Bears!

Team Universe 7 would have had a solid bedrock for their continued reinvigoration throughout the tournament as Buu is capable of healing others. His own individual power may not be too impressive but the fact that he represents one of the best endurance fighters in the whole series would help U7 to maintain a more sturdy foothold in the arena. Well, I say that yet Buu has shown no compunctions about getting getting pummelled and lobbed throughout a battlefield's surface terrain haphazardly. If he fails to demonstrate a bit more discretion then U7's prized healer and tank could wind up in the stands soon after the tournament has begun. On the other hand, should he manage to absorb or transform some formidable enemies then he could end up helping Team U7 even more. Although he wouldn't be allowed to eat any confectioned participants as that would constitute as killing them.

Comment

Granted, he could turn them into candy and toss them out of the ring... But at that point I'm not sure if they're still alive but unable to move or completely lifeless. Probably the latter, but Vegetto's case could make the former a possibility, or how Super Boo felt the need to step on the egg he turned ChiChi into. Dunno.
      Bear?

The King of Bears!

Comment

With Buu's healing ability, he would just keep healing everyone while the other fighters distracted the opponents. U7 would have won even easier or quicker I would think

Comment

Working...
        X