Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At What Point Did You Realize DBS Was Bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At What Point Did You Realize DBS Was Bad?

Episode 5.

hmmm interesting question.

Comment

Thanks. I ripped off the thread idea from a Neoseeker thread made by EpicRaptorMan.

Comment

hmmm epic raptor man.... name rings a bell

Comment

I sat down to watch it with a rare fellow dbz fan after telling him there's a new series coming out (2015) and he got excited and we watched it and I was thinking this is bad and he didn't look that excited. Failed bonding with new cousin-in-law complete.
          --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

what the goten trunks dinosaur episode didnt make u roflmao?

Comment

I honestly haven't bothered to really watch it yet. I watched the first two episodes and I just didn't bother with it after that. Although, I am slow when it comes to watching series, so that is more of my issue. Not gonna judge it too much based on just a few episodes tbh.

Comment

Just skip to goku black arc

Comment

Don't forget to watch the original episode 5 first (they drew over it later, after the original broadcast, to make it look not as miraculous - as they say in anime).
                  --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Skipped the FNF arc and finally gave up on the show before the first tournament. Just boring and very unappealing.

Comment

Working...
                    X