Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite movies?

You have over twelve to choose from including the last few Super-related ones, so which ones are your favourites?

"All of them" is a valid answer :P

Man, I've seen part of the new Broly movie and I think it'll end up being my favorite. But I won't say it since I saw it RAW and only like half of the movie.

My favorite is either Battle of the gods or Resurrection 'F'. But also Bardock the Father of Goku and The Path to Power, amazing movies.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENqzSGWU8AQlbQs.jpg:small

Comment

Battle of Gods followed by the two Cooler movies.

Comment

Movie 7 (Super Android 13/Three SSJS) was one of my favourites for Vegeta's stylish entrance and because I enjoyed watching him scream and he got get his back f***ed up five minutes later. I genuinely found it hilarious, at least with the Japanese dub.

Movie 9, since it has somewhat of a plot, one of Goku's most epic moments when he saves Gohan and in the Japanese I loved seeing a responsible, somewhat fatherly side to Goku when he tells Gohan to stop being a baby and Gohan's emotion before taking out Bojack (in the Funimation dub unfortunately it's reduced to him saying "I have one word for you....kamehameha!", which was boring to me). The music that plays in that final SSJ2 scene was the song that taught me how to whistle, so bonus points for that.

Movie 12 has some relatively high quality emotional moments between Vegeta and Goku, which made up for the silly tone, which I wasn't super fond of.

Movie 1 has one of my favourite DBZ quotes, when Garlic Jr is talking about how he can't die and Piccolo arrives, saying "Even if you cannot die, it will still be hell for you" or something.

Movie 8 actually has a plot and up until the ending is probably the best, since it really feels like a genuine movie.

Movie 10 lets Gohan take the lead and gives him some nice combat sequences, so I used to rewatch this one all the time (I only had a 40GB hard drive, so I just rewatched the DBZ movies over and over).

--------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

I like Path To Power the most. When it comes to Dragon Ball Z movies, the Bojack Movie is the only one I actually like. It fits in the Dragon Ball canon even if it's definitely non canon, Bojack is an original villain and not based off of any villain in the Manga unlike the rest of the movie villains, and Gohan is the hero in one of the movies instead of Goku for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            I like Path To Power the most. When it comes to Dragon Ball Z movies, the Bojack Movie is the only one I actually like. It fits in the Dragon Ball canon even if it's definitely non canon, Bojack is an original villain and not based off of any villain in the Manga unlike the rest of the movie villains, and Gohan is the hero in one of the movies instead of Goku for once.
            I think I also like the Garlic Junior movie because it spawned the Garlic Junior Saga, which has Maron. LOL.

Comment

Working...
            X