Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Budokai 3 VS Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budokai 3 VS Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Which game is better and why?

They're both great games in their own ways. BT3 is excellent that stimulation the action of the series but isn't all that great of a fighting game. Too complicated and poorly balanced.

Budokai 3 is not as good as stimulating the action being more of a traditional 3D fighting game, but it's a much better fighter arguably the best before FighterZ came into the picture. Balancing while not perfect is not as glaring as other fighting games, it has a lot of hidden depth beyond its simplistic exterior, and has a great training mode.

I still play both regularly but I always come back to Budokai 3 and I was actually willing to unlock everything. To me, that's insane replay value.

Comment

Budokai Tenkaichi 3 all the way. It's way faster paced and seems more true to Dragon Ball. In the Budokai series there's no way to jump, which is annoying to me in that kind of fighting game. All in all, it doesn't matter now since we have Dragon Ball FighterZ, which is the best game ever!

Comment

Working...
      X