Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite Video Game/s?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Video Game/s?

There's plenty to choose from, so take your pick/s!

Retribution.

Handheld: Dragonball Z: Attack of the Saiyans (DS)
    I am so sad this game never got the sequel promised at the end. I adore this game so much, I've played through it 3 different times and have leveled my characters way higher than needed to beat the final boss as well as the hidden bonus boss. The sprites were awesome and really well done; it's one of the reasons I got into pixel art, actually... but if we got a sequel by this point (which is highly unlikely considering the game came out almost 10 years ago) it'd likely be 3D. I'd be lying if I said that didn't disappoint me.

Dragonball Fusions is a close second.

Console: Dragonball Z: Budokai 3 (PS2) / Dragonball FighterZ (PS4/PC)
    I'm very nostalgic for Budokai 3, as it was one of my first DBZ games ever. I loved the cell-shaded graphics, the capsules, the models... Unfortunately a buddy of mine deleted my save file years ago so I've been meaning to replay it. Even though the save file's gone, I remember all the fun I had just... battling with friends and progressing.

I've never been into a proper fighting game before, so FighterZ is the closest I've ever gotten and, oh my gosh, I LOVE IT? Finally, Colleen Clinkenbeard (Gohan's Kai VA) stars in an actually good game! The hits feel so powerful and the game just... it looks so beautiful! Like the anime come to life! I love it!!!
    I wish I could use whatever characters I wanted to clear the story mode, though. I really wanted to use Teen Gohan because I'm best with him, but can't, same story for Bardock. It sucks. Arcade could use more, there's not much to do aside from online play.

Also... Kid Gohan DLC when? >_>
    Last edited by Sky; 20-12-2018, 03:24 PM. Reason: Made it easier to read.

Comment

Console: Easily Budokai Tenkaichi 3 followed by FighterZ

Handheld: Attack of the Saiyans and Buu's Fury
      https://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/game-of-thrones-why-jon-snow-is-the-true-heir-over-daenerys-targaryen-kit-harington-emilia-clarke.jpg

Comment

Consoles: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
        Playing this game is pure orgasm for a dbz fan

Portable consoles: Buu's fury
        That game was dope and would be a solid RPG even without the brand name

Comment

Console: Dragon Ball FigtherZ. Do I have to explain this one? Even if it doesn't have the sheer roster or nostalgia factor of the Budokai games, it's got so much more depth to it as an actual fighting game that could be played seriously and competitively. Nevermind the sheer amount of love put into replicating iconic shots/panels.

Portable: Dragon Ball Fusions, though Attack of the Saiyans is a close second. Heroes just had a much more fun battle system, an absurd amount of quests and characters to collect, aand general gameplay loop to me. Plus, it expanded upon a well loved concept in the series, fusion, in an interesting way that let you see and play as all kinds fusions you might have thought about. Even if the story was laughably bad, I can take that over just retreading the story we already know.

Comment

Console: FighterZ (although I played it on the PC)

Handheld: I have fond memories of the two Dragon Ball Origins games for the DS, but I feel I'd like them a lot less if I played them today. Attack of the Saiyans is probably the best one... never got around to finishing it though.

Comment

For me Dragonball Z: Budokai 3 (PS2)

Comment

Console: Legendary Super Saiyan for Snes.

Handheld: Attack of the Saiyans for Nintendo DS.
                http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

Dragonball Z: Budokai 3. I am glad I can still boot up my Xbox 360 and play the HD collection.

Comment

For me, it's going to be somewhat different than most peoples'.

Budokai 1 and Raging Blast.

Comment

Working...
                    X