Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DBM Commentary Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic DBM...

In other translations he says imbecile. That fits Freeza more than 'asshole'.
    The Mighty Bakuzan

I’m the kind of guy who always liked picking on the weak! That’s the true reason why I searched for strength. Man, it feels so good to admit this!

Comment

okay...

Where's this going?
      The Mighty Bakuzan

I’m the kind of guy who always liked picking on the weak! That’s the true reason why I searched for strength. Man, it feels so good to admit this!

Comment

I'll give the artist props, at least
        The Mighty Bakuzan

Comment

Well this is nice...

Minicomic:

Last edited by Darker; 23-05-2019, 04:44 PM.
          The Mighty Bakuzan

Comment

Both covers are good

Such random designs for these students

Not sure Krillin would've gone anywhere without Goku

A young girl? So they also broke up here? Shouldn't you say Bulma, Yamcha? lol

I'd expect this fighting style from Goku's first tutor.
            The Mighty Bakuzan

Comment

Aaand back.

The Mighty Bakuzan

Comment

Working...
              X