Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cat Redesign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat Redesign

Wow. OK. So I last drew Cat, AKA Sky's mom, in 2014. Well, I know I've drawn her after that but I've never really completed many pictures with her in them because she's ... not one of my favorites, to say the least.

Here's her original appearance in 2014.
    Not sure if it's just me but she looks really greasy. Which is kinda funny, considering I've always envisioned her as a prettier Sky. :U
    Click image for larger version

Name:	d7y75eb-aaf99a67-023d-467c-a1b2-9524805aea3a.png
Views:	5
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	2061

And here's her as of 2019:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dcwhie1-8e9684d8-66b4-4320-b77c-f3da08d83df0.png
Views:	6
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	2062

What's that armor she's wearing?
    I'M GLAD I-- uh... YOU ASKED THAT.

Sky's universe is different from the Z one. As such, the Saiyans adapted differently resulting in a different outcome for the species. Their tech evolved differently, meaning their gear is different. Here, we see Cat wearing a simpler version of their battle armor. I think the boots are my favorite part! Special thanks to Vertical for helping me get a solid design down. We have a few sketches of different combinations and different guards that we'll hopefully share in the future!

I'm starting 2019 right; making myself draw a fullbody was weird, I literally can't understand legs, I'm pretty satisfied with the hands and arms, the shading isn't half bad either! Plus I can at least see I am getting better. I feel like 2018 was a great year for my growth because I started to push myself a lot when it came to drawing humans-- excited to see how much better I can become! I did an art summary, if anyone wants to have a better look at my growth. You can check it out here, if you're interested: http://fav.me/dcvdc29
Working...
X