Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flustered Sky (Commission)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flustered Sky (Commission)

I decided to spoil myself this Christmas and got myself an art piece of my girlie, Sky!

Now, I know she's usually sporting a purple hoodie and dark pants, but on her journey her clothes get ripped and she's in need of a new set. Reluctantly, she gets the only stuff the store (reportedly) has in her size-- even though she's extremely modest with her taste in clothing and the clothes offered are... probably the last thing she'd pick. I haven't drawn her in her new clothes too often, but! I had some spare Christmas money left over from shopping and... well, I'm incredibly happy with the result!

It was done by the lovely https://pastelcoconuts.tumblr.com/ ! They caught her embarrassed face pretty well if I do say so myself~ I will definitely be commissioning them in the future!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_pkj08zsOtJ1xt85q0o1_1280.png
Views:	7
Size:	289.2 KB
ID:	1689

She looks quite adorable in that, and with the jacket tied around her waist, which I admittedly kinda wish I saw more of in art, pastelcoconuts did do pretty good work here!

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

Working...
    X