Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any IT professionals or Hobbyists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any IT professionals or Hobbyists?

This category is rather stale. I'm a linux systems engineer by trade so this has to change haha.

So what is your specific hobby or profession relating to IT?

I'm a Linux systems engineer and I work as part of an integrations department for a Government agency on basically a video game. I Distribute releases. updates, troubleshoot, and anything in between. My title is Engineer but I'm more of a half breed Developer/System Administrator.

Hi! I work in los Angeles IT services company https://www.generationix.com/los-ang...d-it-services/. That is very interesting to read about your job there, especially it is interesting to me that someone’s still using Linux. We are using windows, though I prefer macOS actually. This is a very good and simple operating system. How’s your job there, by the way? Because when I’ve started to work, I didn’t even imagine how hard this work will be. That is a very responsible company and because of that we are working really hard. On the other hand, they pay us very well so I can firmly say that I am happy with what I am doing. What about you? Are they treating you as good as you deserve to?
    Last edited by MurrayMi; 12-10-2020, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X