Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Device Preference

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Device Preference

Social Media, Emails or even Applications.. What devices do you prefer using majority of the time? I'm an Apple Ipad, Custom Laptops and Android interfaces are my fave. Can't forget the Kodi and Android box

My PC. 2nd is my Galaxy S3

Comment

PC, or graphic tablet if I'm in the mood to draw, though I've always liked drawing on paper better.
      The Mighty Bakuzan

I’m the kind of guy who always liked picking on the weak! That’s the true reason why I searched for strength. Man, it feels so good to admit this!

Comment

I'm generally on a tablet. I think it's the perfect in-between a smartphone and a computer. It's already fairly slow though due to time of use. Hope to get a new one by the end of the year.

Comment

PC desktop, laptop and smartphone. I've never owned a tablet.

Comment

PC is definitely number 1. It's just so much more efficient, so you can flow better and get more done, plus there are some things you can only do on a PC. I only have a phone at the moment though.

Tablets are good for reading manga.
            “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Working...
            X