Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All volume covers of Dragon Ball.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All volume covers of Dragon Ball.

Could someone please create a picture with all of the volume covers of Dragon Ball? There's nothing like that on the Internet. I mean the original 42 volumes.

Picture as in, a collage? Or some sort of fan art?

I feel like either would be big messes.

Reaper? A label created by the Protheans to give voice to their destruction.
    In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant. We simply... are. We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite.
    Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Comment

He means taking a picture of all of the volumes in a live picture. Like if I had all of em, I'd take a picture of em and post it here.

Comment

Interesting thread idea. I don't have any originals. I have some of the earliest Shonen Jump translations of Dragon Ball Z. About 1/2 or 2/3 of my DBZ manga, I'd wager. I bought DBZ Vol. 1-10 as a kid and then had to wait six months before I bought the freshly released vol. 11 and 12. I am missing the odd one here and there due to moving several times. I doubt this is what you meant by "original 42 volumes" though. I'd assume that'd obviously be Japanese. Cool idea, though, the topic is in the wrong place. I'd be interested if anyone had all 42 in the original Japanese serialization.

Thread moved to a more appropriate area.
        Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

Working...
        X