Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Chapter 15
Topic Started: Aug 18 2016, 02:33 PM (10,176 Views)
+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

Not much is known about this chapter right now, but I figured one of these images in particular is worth discussing.
https://twitter.com/Tragedy_of_L/status/766216998414057472
Apparently Goku can still use Super Saiyan 2 in the manga.
EDIT: More information
https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/766252185789276161
Both the Kaioshin and Hakaishin are dead in Trunks's future.
https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/766252707770347520
Trunks is stronger than Gohan was back during the Cell Games. Man, perhaps the 2-base theory isn't dead? Stronger than Gohan would be quite an understatement. Granted, that's the strongest person Trunks knows of I suppose.
Edited by ThePrinceOfSaiyans, Aug 18 2016, 02:38 PM.
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide
3DS FC: 2707-1669-7946
XBL/PSN: MaOujiBejita
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Clearin
Member Avatar

Goku used SSj2 and SSj3 in the anime too.
Posted Image

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

Clearin
Aug 18 2016, 02:50 PM
I'm aware. Toyotaro's manga differs so frequently, some assumed Goku wouldn't use Super Saiyan 2.
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
狼牙風風拳

ThePrinceOfSaiyajins
Aug 18 2016, 02:55 PM
Clearin
Aug 18 2016, 02:50 PM
I'm aware. Toyotaro's manga differs so frequently, some assumed Goku wouldn't use Super Saiyan 2.
Nah, I figured they did it on purpose. I feel like they're kind of setting things up for a new god transformation and that's why.
Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Bx8uav1bs
f***ing what!? Super Saiyan 2 Trunks is roughly as strong as Super Saiyan 3 Goku, and Goku ended up using Super Saiyan God on Trunks. Yeah, I'm done. This series makes no god damn sense.
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide

+ Clearin
Member Avatar

"Gods of destruction don't just destroy things for sadistic purposes like Black does"

Cue Beerus trying to destroy Earth because he didn't get any pudding.
Posted Image

Hades
Member Avatar

It looks like the manga version of Super is becoming more and more ridiculous and inconsistent. First it was Super Saiyan God. I thought Goku couldn't use it anymore. But nope. And now we have SSJ2 Future Trunks in the manga able to power up just like that and being on par with SSJ3 Goku( and the kicker here is that this is Goku(and Vegeta) post Training with Whis). I am sorry but this is probably the most asinine power up ever.
Posted Image

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
狼牙風風拳

Super Saiyan 2 Future Trunks is stronger than Super Saiyan 2 Goku now? Wow.
Posted Image

Hades
Member Avatar

Also, is it true regarding that if the kaioshin(s) die then Beerus/God of destruction would also die?
Posted Image

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

Hades
Aug 19 2016, 11:52 PM
Also, is it true regarding that if the kaioshin(s) die then Beerus/God of destruction would also die?
Yes. Beerus has a huge weakness.
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide

Yu Narukami
Member Avatar
Izanagi!

Kinda makes it weird that Kibitoshin and Elder Kaioshin were absolutely terrified when Beerus showed up.
Posted Image

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

It's almost like Toriyama is making s*** up as he goes along, and is retconning stuff in the process. Granted, he did this in the manga, yet somehow, the retcons were often explainable from an in-universe perspective.
Edited by ThePrinceOfSaiyans, Aug 20 2016, 12:48 PM.
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide

+ Clearin
Member Avatar

Nagito Komaeda
Aug 20 2016, 12:37 PM
Kinda makes it weird that Kibitoshin and Elder Kaioshin were absolutely terrified when Beerus showed up.
They might have been scared for everyone else tbf.

I'm not sure how the link works though. Is it every Kaioshin has to die before Beerus also dies? Just the Kaioshin from a certain generation? Because I'm not sure if Elder Kaioshin would still be considered alive while still trapped in the Z sword.
Posted Image

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

Well, the Elder Kaioshin is still trapped in the Z-Sword in Trunks's future, so his existence might be irrelevant, but then, since he's trapped in a sword, perhaps he's not taken into consideration? Perhaps if he were released Beerus would return? Who knows? I imagine that all the Kaioshin pertaining to Beerus's generation would have to be killed to kill off Beerus tho. This makes me wonder if Black is gonna kill Kibitoshin and Elder Kaioshin to really raise the stakes.
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide

Yu Narukami
Member Avatar
Izanagi!

Clearin
Aug 20 2016, 12:45 PM
Nagito Komaeda
Aug 20 2016, 12:37 PM
They might have been scared for everyone else tbf.

I'm not sure how the link works though. Is it every Kaioshin has to die before Beerus also dies? Just the Kaioshin from a certain generation? Because I'm not sure if Elder Kaioshin would still be considered alive while still trapped in the Z sword.
That's possible, yeah.

If Elder Kaisohin has to die for Beerus to die, then Beerus is actually really smart (if he sealed him intentionally, of course). Who's gonna know that Elder Kaioshin is trapped inside the Z-Sword?

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//