Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Chapter 14
Topic Started: Aug 2 2016, 04:10 PM (8,348 Views)
+ Slayer
Member Avatar
The King in the North

It seems at the beginning that they skipped out Bulma's death, but he still mentions it to Mai. It seems that they're still keeping Jaco around in the manga. I like that Goku actually keeps the gi that he wore in the Buu Arc instead of the gi he wore in BoG. I'm pretty surprised that they brought Tights into the manga, I was never expecting to see her around the other characters. I still don't know why the heck the Pilaf Gang is being tutored by a teacher. Why in the world do kids need to learn about Parallel world's anyways? I'm glad the manga handles all of the characters well and doesn't make them insanely annoying like Goku and Bulma. I'm surprised that not even the manga has brought Bra into the series yet.

This manga chapter was very well drawn and it really puts the anime to shame. Especially the last scan of Goku Black and Future Trunks. The episode for that even had good animation, but the manga still did a much better job. I look forward to reading the next few chapters, I really wish that this was a weekly manga.
Posted Image
Dragon Ball Z Forum, All are Welcomed: Planet Vegeta

Spoiler: click to toggle

Offline Profile Quote Top

Mihawk
Member Avatar

So if this chapter is explaining things properly, I think the other universes were destroyed by the Omniking because they were created via time travel.

Posted Image

+ Slayer
Member Avatar
The King in the North

Edgar Allan Bro
Aug 3 2016, 08:36 PM
So if this chapter is explaining things properly, I think the other universes were destroyed by the Omniking because they were created via time travel.
No, the Omni King destroyed them because he was having a baby fit over something he couldn't have.

Edit: Well I suppose that's what was said in the anime. In the manga it doesn't say why he destroyed them.
Edited by Slayer, Aug 4 2016, 03:26 AM.
Posted Image
Dragon Ball Z Forum, All are Welcomed: Planet Vegeta

Mihawk
Member Avatar

SSbardock84
Aug 4 2016, 03:22 AM
Edgar Allan Bro
Aug 3 2016, 08:36 PM
No, the Omni King destroyed them because he was having a baby fit over something he couldn't have.

Edit: Well I suppose that's what was said in the anime. In the manga it doesn't say why he destroyed them.
If they were go back and do an explanation, they'd be fine with contradicting what was said as being a lack of knowledge.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//