Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Chapter 13
Topic Started: Jul 2 2016, 10:04 PM (6,432 Views)
+ Greenough
Member Avatar
狼牙風風拳

Okay so no one ever made a topic on this so I just thought I would. So everyone already knows but we now have Super Saiyan Red back in the manga. I'm not sure if we'll be able to get to see this again in the anime but I'm kind of hoping now. I liked the way the manga handled the fight between Goku and Hit a lot more. Hit's power constantly improving kind of bothered and me and while I liked Goku's Blue Kaioken x10 I'm still a little glad they left it out in the manga. It seems that next chapter will be the beginning of the Future Trunks Saga and I'm betting the chapter will consist of the episodes 47-49 or up to 50.
Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle

Online Profile Quote Top

Megasaiyan
Member Avatar
Osz Karoly Szilard

I dont understand...so blue vegeta is weaker the red god Goku?
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
狼牙風風拳

Megasaiyan
Jul 3 2016, 01:22 PM
I dont understand...so blue vegeta is weaker the red god Goku?
It's because of multiple uses. Since Vegeta used the form against Cabba he ended up weakening the state. So when he used it against Hit he was weaker than 10% of what his power should be as a Super Saiyan Blue. That's why Goku didn't use it right away either so he could use it at full power. Vegeta's Super Saiyan Blue was only weaker because he used it twice in a row instead of saving it like Goku did.
Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Top

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

Here's the strength related stuff. Hopefully the translation is accurate enough:
Quote:

Context: Super Saiyan Goku and Hit are fighting.
Beerus: "God dammit, Goku has him totally beat in power! Screw that time-leap! He's only got the upper hand because he's resorting to cheap tricks!!

Quote:

Context: Super Saiyan God Goku has the advantage over Hit.
Beerus: "Spill the beans, Whis. Explain"
Whis: "As you wish. Goku has not only closed the gap between the two, but has now surpassed the previous power differential between he and Hit. A unique ability such as this only works at maximum efficiency on those equal to or lesser than the user's power level."
Beerus: "So why wasn't Vegeta able to overcome it in his blue form?"
Whis: "When he went Blue during his fight, he wasn't able to exert even one tenth of his usual strength. Blue is not a transformation that can be done over and over again in succession. That amount of stamina it consumes makes it a detriment in that regard."
Beerus: "So the short of it is, Goku's god form is stronger than Vegeta's blue was back then, and it now surpasses Hit's current power level... I leave anything out?"
Whis: "That about sums it up."

Quote:

Context: Hit powers up, and starts using his full power.
Hit: This... This is my full power. It's been so long since I was forced to use it... That my body probably won't hold out a single minute."

Quote:

Context: Hit has activated his time skip at full power.
Hit: H-He's turned... Blue!!"
Goku: "You're time leap... Has been broken!!"
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide
3DS FC: 2707-1669-7946
XBL/PSN: MaOujiBejita
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
狼牙風風拳

^Yeah that's the accurate translation.

I wonder how much stronger Hit's Full Power was because Goku told Vegeta that Vegeta probably could have beaten Hit in his Super Saiyan form. Even after that comment though I still think Hit's Full Power should be stronger than Super Saiyan Goku and Vegeta.
Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//