Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Justice League Movie Update
Topic Started: Jun 21 2016, 08:27 PM (5,034 Views)
+ QueenTD
Member Avatar
990s

Posted Image
Posted Image

Some Tidbits:
Will have humor but not to the degree of Marvel
Flash is comedy relief (Which means he's more Wally West than Barry Allen but imma shut up)
Cyborg looking for revenge
Flash and Batman will have a Robin-Batman relationship
Batman is the center focus
Batman forms the team
We'll see more detective Batman than action Batman
Cyborg will be CGI

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/06/21/justice-league-ben-affleck-says-batman-seeks-to-redeem-himself-after-brutal-bvs

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/ben_affleck_promises_a_little_bit_more_humor_in_justice_league

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/a-close-read-warner-bros-905065?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+THRComicCon+%28The+Hollywood+Reporter+-+Heat+Vision%29

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/06/21/justice-league-ben-affleck-says-batman-seeks-to-redeem-himself-after-brutal-bvs
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Top

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Interesting.

I'm happy that we at least get some color in Batman. I really like him when he's all black and darker black, but I get tired of the same color schemes over and over, grey and blue are truly his best colors, plus we should all accept the silly nature of Batman's mytho. Also, Cyborg sounds like he isn't going to be an actual cyborg, with bits of human here and there. He sounds more like he's going to be a good guy version of MCU Ultron appearance wise.

Hopefully this movie makes people realize Aquaman is anything but a joke. I'm expecting him to be the most badass of the team.
Posted Image

"Ah, yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it... or learn from it."

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

More detective Batman is what I want to see from him. I've grown tired of the same kick-punch Batman from multiple films. Batfleck barely did any detective work in BvS – if he did he would've realized Luthor's plan way earlier...

+ QueenTD
Member Avatar
990s

The guy who played Alfred said Batman V Superman deserved to be hated on as he didn't like it either.

I agree as well. I always liked Detective Batman better as I prefer him solving crimes.
Posted Image

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

"The guy who played Alfred"

...How do you not know the greatness that is Jeremy Irons and his acting?
No wonder he disliked the movie, everyone did.
Posted Image

"Ah, yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it... or learn from it."

+ Steve
Member Avatar
Give me naked ducks

Glad to hear suit colours are going to be more vibrant, Aquaman and Wonder Woman's were pretty drab.

They'd picked the perfect actor to show people Aquaman ain't no b***.

I like the sound of Batman getting some armour, makes him seem vulnerable as he should be against powerful alien foes. At the end of BvS it was good how he was on the defensive instead of them just being like "f*** it, he's Batman he can fight Doomsday!"
So yeah hopefully he won't be overpowered without reason just 'cause he's Batman.
Posted Image

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

I liked that too. After inconceivably stomping Superman, it was good to see him almost being useless against Doomsday (but if he had prep he would've annihilated him, of course).

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Batman's prep in the movies is terrible. Not that it ever works in the comics...
That prep is overhyped as hell.

I'm worried on this Batman though, hopefully they give him some personality and not just Frank Miller's "Goddamn" Batman.
Also, does anyone know who the bad guy is? Hopefully it's Darkseid, and thankfully they choose a good actor to play him, because from what we saw in GotG, Josh Brolin is so far nailing it as Thanos.

Posted Image

+ Steve
Member Avatar
Give me naked ducks

Darker
Jun 22 2016, 12:08 PM
Also, does anyone know who the bad guy is? Hopefully it's Darkseid, and thankfully they choose a good actor to play him, because from what we saw in GotG, Josh Brolin is so far nailing it as Thanos.
Apparently it's "Steppenwolf"

I have no idea who s the f*** that is.

At least they're not blowing their load early with Darkseid, hopefully he shows up in other movies and then Justice League Part II instead of only being in the one movie.

Guess they want the whole team assembled before Darkseid shows up, don't think Shazam comes in to it until after Part I.

Wonder if we'll see Shazam vs Superman? Would love to see the scene where Shazam holds Supes up and calls lightning down on him multiple times in live action.
Posted Image

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

Steppenwolf is Darkseid's uncle. Apparently he was supposed to have a cameo in Batman v Superman. His DCEU incarnation looks pretty cool there despite not looking like a human like in the comics, though I guess the design works for someone related to Darkseid(even though a good chunk of Apokolips' civilization look like humans for some reason, including some of Darkseid's children).

Posted Image

So we know good ol' Darkseid is going to be part of this mess, but what about Braniac? He's BOUND to appear at some point in these movies. I'm sure that if the MCU ever uses Galactus, the DCEU will fight back such hype with Brainiac.
Posted Image

+ QueenTD
Member Avatar
990s

Official synopsis
Posted Image

Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions

Posted Image

Darker
Member Avatar
The Lord of the Dark

I feel like that is revealing a bit too much for a movie that won't get a trailer until like what, next year?
I don't want to be spoiled like with Batman v Superman.
Posted Image

+ Steve
Member Avatar
Give me naked ducks

Wouldn't it be funny if Superman just didn't appear in the movie?

No doubt he'll come back to life later in the movie, seems obvious. Hopefully they don't completely give that away in the trailers, even though it's not that surprising to anyone who understands how a movie works at least make it a "surprise"

Wonder how they contact Aquaman?
"Join me in the Bat-marine"

Are Suicide Squad and the Batman movie supposed to be set before or after BvS?
'cause if they're set after it'll be weird if Superman is just on ice for like...a year or whatever while those events happen, though the timing will be good for "Why the f*** isn't Superman helping" questions.
Edited by Steve, Jun 22 2016, 09:02 PM.
Posted Image

+ QueenTD
Member Avatar
990s

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3809017

Here's the timeline of DECU movies Steve.

SS is after BvS
Posted Image

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

I believe they're set after, but I can't be sure at the moment.

I don't want them to bring Superman back at the beginning of the movie, unless it's one of those scenarios where we flashback to weeks earlier or something before he actually does anything.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Television and Films · Next Topic »

//