Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Chapter 12
Topic Started: May 18 2016, 06:11 PM (11,368 Views)
+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

I don't have a ton of written information regarding the chapter, so here's a video by Geekdom101:

Supposedly, this chapter gives us insight as to how this tournament scales...? I hear the "2-base theory" is dead.
Edited by ThePrinceOfSaiyans, May 18 2016, 07:15 PM.
Posted Image
Battle Power Guide
3DS FC: 2707-1669-7946
XBL/PSN: MaOujiBejita
Offline Profile Quote Top

Timothy
Member Avatar

Two base theory was a way to downplay universe 6 and was an instrument of denial
Posted Image

+ Clearin
Member Avatar

Essentially the same as the manga, but shorter.

The manga version of SSj Cabba vs Vegeta was absolutely pathetic compared to the anime. In the anime he got to do an entire barrage of attacks, similar to the kind Gohan did on Freeza, to emphasise his anger. In the manga he just throws a couple of punches and it's over. At least we didn't get Vegeta tanking SSj Cabba's punch, which mad no sense power-wise from a static multiplier standpoint. So there's that...

I'm not really a fan of the sparks for SSjBlue in the manga. They look more like plasma.
Posted Image

+ Slayer
Member Avatar
孫 悟空

Cabba seemed more tactical and a better fighter than in the anime. I suspect there will be 2-3 more chapters for the Universe 6 saga then it will jump right into the Future Trunks Saga.
Posted Image
Dragon Ball Z Forum, All are Welcomed: Planet Vegeta

Spoiler: click to toggle

Spoiler: click to toggle

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//