Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Chapter 11
Topic Started: Apr 26 2016, 05:11 PM (16,121 Views)
+ Clearin
Member Avatar

I noticed this doesn't have a thread yet.

Here's a link to the chapter: http://imgur.com/a/BazhK (I'm not sure if this is against the rules since it's only an imgur link)

For anime watchers, don't be worried about spoilers because the manga is way behind of the anime now.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Top

Replies:
+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

The 1,000 will be turned to 100,000 in the new translation...
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

srb-2nv
No Avatar

1000 tons is pretty funny if you ask me.

HOWEVER:

Beerus > 10x Kaioken SSJB Goku >>>>>>>>>> SSJB Goku/Vegeta >>>>>> SSJ Goku/Vegeta.

I'm starting to think that when goku reverted from his god form back to SSJ that it was actually SSGSS that was supposed to show. Making the SSJ forms we currently see a lot weaker than most think they are, and not even on the same plane as the red SSJG.

Edited by srb-2nv, Apr 27 2016, 08:13 AM.

+ Pointer
Member Avatar

srb-2nv
Apr 27 2016, 08:10 AM
1000 tons is pretty funny if you ask me.

HOWEVER:

Beerus > 10x Kaioken SSJB Goku >>>>>>>>>> SSJB Goku/Vegeta >>>>>> SSJ Goku/Vegeta.

I'm starting to think that when goku reverted from his god form back to SSJ that it was actually SSGSS that was supposed to show. Making the SSJ forms we currently see a lot weaker than most think they are, and not even on the same plane as the red SSJG.

You know in ep 12-15 Beerus stated that

Post god ssj ~ ssjg

And goku trained 3 years after that

His ssj is in the leagues of ssjg
Posted Image

+ Slayer
Member Avatar
超サイヤ人ブラック

Mago_Gosora
Apr 27 2016, 07:06 AM
I just can't wait til a more official translation comes out. This was horrendous.

But aside from that, I still so far like the manga fights by far more than what I've seen in the show. This is how the tournament went down. Its great
The official translation is out.
Posted Image
Dragon Ball Z Forum, All are Welcomed: Planet Vegeta

Spoiler: click to toggle

Spoiler: click to toggle

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//