Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Chapter 11
Topic Started: Apr 26 2016, 05:11 PM (16,311 Views)
+ Clearin
Member Avatar

I noticed this doesn't have a thread yet.

Here's a link to the chapter: http://imgur.com/a/BazhK (I'm not sure if this is against the rules since it's only an imgur link)

For anime watchers, don't be worried about spoilers because the manga is way behind of the anime now.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Top

Mihawk
Member Avatar

lol that 1000k tons thing is gonna make some people angry

Posted Image

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

So where exactly does their lifting strength go? Obviously greater then 40 tons but less then 1,000 tons?

Edit: But this does confirm that Beerus and Champa are much stronger then SSJB Goku and Vegeta, at least in the manga.
Edited by Solid Snake, Apr 26 2016, 06:26 PM.
Posted Image
Shinnozou tomete kureru! ~ Evil Ryu

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Road Story

Naruto and Goku's Adventure Story

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Based off of Beerus' remark, I'd say nowhere near the 1000 ton mark. Not even with SSJ.
Edited by Goddess Ultimecia, Apr 26 2016, 06:39 PM.
Posted Image

Credit to NinjaSushi for the colouring

+ Clearin
Member Avatar

Solid Snake
Apr 26 2016, 06:24 PM
So where exactly does their lifting strength go? Obviously greater then 40 tons but less then 1,000 tons?

Edit: But this does confirm that Beerus and Champa are much stronger then SSJB Goku and Vegeta, at least in the manga.
That was regular Super Saiyan Vegeta.

What was Beerus and Champa's lifting feat in the manga?
Posted Image

lazerbem
Member Avatar

Posted Image
I'll admit, I burst into laughter when I saw this. But at the same time
Posted Image

In all seriousness, I'm convinced AT has no clue what tons are at this point
Posted Image
𝕒 𝕝 𝕚 𝕧 𝕖

Tinny
Member Avatar

Nothing here really wish taking about, maybe Vegeta pulling that thing with the ring, but that's it. I always found that idea rather silly.

Well that and the amazing 1000k ton line. :p How'd they shake the universe then? I guess the threshold for shockwaves is just smaller in the dbs or something because even squaring 1000 tons ain't giving enough strength for that.

Aside from that there's little to talk about.
Posted Image
Above signature created by Graffiti

Griffzilla
Member Avatar

1,000 tons... Really Vegeta... Lift with your legs, not your back damn it.

On a serious note, that's pretty weak considering where they are, or should be at this point.
"I hit the booth and I just went super saiyan!" - Big Sean

+ Clearin
Member Avatar

To be fair, Magetta was likely pushing down too. It's not like Vegeta was attempting to lift an inanimate object.

Also one noticeable difference is that the rule about killing was never removed in the manga. In the anime Vegeta didn't kill Frost because he didn't want to "get on his level" or whatever, in the manga the rule is the only thing that stopped Vegeta killing him.
Posted Image

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Clearin
Apr 26 2016, 06:39 PM
Solid Snake
Apr 26 2016, 06:24 PM

That was regular Super Saiyan Vegeta.

What was Beerus and Champa's lifting feat in the manga?
They don't have one but both of them can casually smash planets whilst playing around. I know that's striking wise but I think it's worth mentioning.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Well I guess Destructor Asura can beat Base and SSJ Godku and Vegeta by pressing his finger on them Wyzen style...
Posted Image

lazerbem
Member Avatar

Clearin
Apr 26 2016, 07:57 PM
To be fair, Magetta was likely pushing down too. It's not like Vegeta was attempting to lift an inanimate object.

Also one noticeable difference is that the rule about killing was never removed in the manga. In the anime Vegeta didn't kill Frost because he didn't want to "get on his level" or whatever, in the manga the rule is the only thing that stopped Vegeta killing him.
Could just grab him by the head then
Posted Image
𝕒 𝕝 𝕚 𝕧 𝕖

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Goddess Ultimecia
Apr 26 2016, 08:34 PM
Well I guess Destructor Asura can beat Base and SSJ Godku and Vegeta by pressing his finger on them Wyzen style...
I don't know they punch hard as heck still.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Solid Snake
Apr 26 2016, 09:47 PM
Goddess Ultimecia
Apr 26 2016, 08:34 PM
I don't know they punch hard as heck still.
Certainly, my issue is that if they can't lift a 1000 tons logically their arm moving at any rate wouldn't be able to stop the overall weight of a FTL punch from a planet sized fist. But I suppose there's no way to tell. Maybe Zarama will answer some of these things if they for whatever reason fight him.
Edited by Goddess Ultimecia, Apr 26 2016, 10:21 PM.
Posted Image

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

To be fair, ChampaBeerus said Magetta weighed "over" 1,000 tons, though with the way we do things that's probably like 1,200, not 150,000 as some might try to claim. Still, the fact that he couldn't instantly toss Magetta out of the ring as a Super Saiyan—at this point in the series—is kind of laughable.

I like that Vegeta showed some intelligence here, actually taking the time to think rather than blindly flying into a rage once his first plan of attack didn't work. And that potty mouth.

I'm interested to see if Cabba is some mutant freak that can somehow go Super Saiyan Blue too.
Edited by Pyrus, Apr 26 2016, 10:57 PM.
Online Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//