Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Chapter 8; Spoilers, duh!
Topic Started: Jan 18 2016, 03:19 PM (18,332 Views)
+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

Ok, Chapter 8 got leaked, and while I don't currently possess a ton of information, I'll provide more as it comes. As of right now, Boo failed the test. So... Gohan...?
EDIT: Goku is fighting Botamo, the bear-dude.
Edited by ThePrinceOfSaiyans, Jan 18 2016, 03:21 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Top

Replies:
+ Greenough
Member Avatar
超サイヤ人

Mago_Gosora
Feb 5 2016, 12:46 AM
After Vegeta, Monaka will fight actually. That was the first decision, that he goes last because he's strongest.

But nah, after Boo failed they said they were down to 4 members of the team. I don't think anyone is allowed to join now that the tournament's already started.
Yep.

And agreed, plus I don't think Gohan even is going to the tournament. Did you remember see him coming with them to go? I'm pretty sure he stays on Earth.

Mago_Gosora
Member Avatar

Had some kind of academic meeting and couldn't come. Son Gokuh wasn't pleased about that

+ Greenough
Member Avatar
超サイヤ人

Mago_Gosora
Feb 5 2016, 11:04 AM
Had some kind of academic meeting and couldn't come. Son Gokuh wasn't pleased about that
Lol, oh well. I feel like Gohan is going to become one of those characters like Yamcha or worse Chiaotzu.

+ ThePrinceOfSaiyans
Member Avatar
破壊王子

That's what happened in the manga. Even if Gohan is stuck at a conference, I mean, it's not like he can control that, and he has picked his training back up again, so I can hardly complain.

+ Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

ThePrinceOfSaiyajins
Feb 5 2016, 02:56 PM
That's what happened in the manga. Even if Gohan is stuck at a conference, I mean, it's not like he can control that, and he has picked his training back up again, so I can hardly complain.
Gohan training is anime exclusive though no? AT seems to not be taking into account the anime when he writes the storyboard of the manga. Unless of course AT includes Gohan training and is saving it to be some defending the universe while Goku and Vegeta are away kind of thing.

Mago_Gosora
Member Avatar

Yeah, I was wondering about that. He asked to be trained in the Freezer saga, for which there is no manga by Toriyama. However, I have not seen the resurrection of F movie. Did Gohan ask the same thing in the movie?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//