Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Did 'Super' forget about the rules of the RoSat?; SPOILERS for chapter 7
Topic Started: Dec 17 2015, 03:05 AM (2,055 Views)
Zoom
Member Avatar

Cell arc, you're only allowed two whole days before the door closes on you, but in chapter 7 of the manga,
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Top

+ QueenTD
Member Avatar
The Step Mom

They could pull a Gotenks and make a portal. Or maybe even Whis can teleport them out
Posted Image

EMIYA
Member Avatar
"I am the bone of my sword."

Cause there's no such thing as consistency. And even if you add something like "breaking out with dimension yelling" or "Whis bringing them back" is just another amount of bulls*** added to an even greater amount of bulls*** that makes any and all things related to "suspense" in the series mean nothing.
Posted Image
Render created by: "Dark Matter"
Signature created by: "Graffiti"

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

How do the Dragon Balls even work in Super?
Posted Image

TheACE
Member Avatar
The Last GT Fighter

The thing that concerns me about that is the fact that the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is obsolete, and has been for 4 seasons now (6 including GT.)
Posted Image

ekrolo2
Member Avatar

Me thinks the Whis ROSAT is gonna be an anime exclusive thing which makes me wonder what the anime version of U6 will go with. Personally, the Whis one seems really pointless as the show barely touched on Goku and Vegeta's training anyhow so including a sudden way for them to gain a lot of power quickly just seems off.

Kblo247
Member Avatar

Japanese text called the room they are training in The New ROSAT ... So apparently Dende tweaked it up like he did the dragonballs from Kamis original
Edited by Kblo247, Dec 20 2015, 12:43 AM.

TheACE
Member Avatar
The Last GT Fighter

Kblo247
Dec 20 2015, 12:43 AM
Japanese text called the room they are training in The New ROSAT ... So apparently Dende tweaked it up like he did the dragonballs from Kamis original
Oh yeah, Piccolo did destroy the original back in season 8 didn't he?
Posted Image

Kblo247
Member Avatar

TheACE
Dec 20 2015, 05:51 AM
Kblo247
Yeah piccolo sealed it off. It's called the new ROSAT, ao jaut like Dende tweaked and upgraded Kamis dragonballs, he seemed to have upgraded the room and design to benefit the others. It furthers the fact that Dende is at a higher level than Kami was IMO. Vegeta and Goku can both re-enter now and can train for a much longer period. Score one for Dende

highwaysaiyan
No Avatar

SSj4 Gotenks
Dec 17 2015, 03:05 AM
Cell arc, you're only allowed two whole days before the door closes on you, but in chapter 7 of the manga,
its not the same place.
the restriction of the old rosat do not exist in this place.

i think it was pretty obvious
Edited by highwaysaiyan, Dec 21 2015, 09:55 AM.

Xfing
Member Avatar

Well that's pretty cool I think. Creating a new RoSaT and all.

When TFS get to that in the Anime I'm sure they'll give Goku a line like "Oh, so now do we call it the Hypertonic Lion Tamer"?

Instant Transmission
Member Avatar

Kblo247
Dec 20 2015, 07:34 AM
TheACE
Dec 20 2015, 05:51 AM
Kblo247
Yeah piccolo sealed it off. It's called the new ROSAT, ao jaut like Dende tweaked and upgraded Kamis dragonballs, he seemed to have upgraded the room and design to benefit the others. It furthers the fact that Dende is at a higher level than Kami was IMO. Vegeta and Goku can both re-enter now and can train for a much longer period. Score one for Dende
is this a theory or a fact?

Edit: Nevermind
Edited by Instant Transmission, Dec 21 2015, 01:18 PM.
l

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//