Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
[MANGA LEAK] Everybody's got to have a open mind about the tournament
Topic Started: Oct 18 2015, 07:06 AM (3,765 Views)
Zoom
Member Avatar

First up, can you imagine if Vegito fights Gogeta or better can you imagine if these are the teams?

Champa:

- SSj4 Goku
- SSj4 Vegeta
- Syn Shenron
- Bebi**
- Super 17**

Beerus:

- SSjG Blue Goku
- SSjG Blue Vegeta
- Gohan (whatever training he will do)
- Piccolo**

**: someone new.

Chapter 4 of the manga, Champa at the end did say he's got a surprised for Beerus.

Offline Profile Quote Top

+ Ssj3vegito96
Member Avatar

It's definitely got potential. The tournament itself and the idea of a god tournament should be good. It's the reasoning behind it that I'm slightly disappointed in since it's about food

I think the mainly serious stories in dragon ball are done and everything now is more for fun

Professor Gohan
Member Avatar
Satire.

I'm okay with it being about food, as long as the fighting and the ending purpose has a more seriousness to it.

lazerbem
Member Avatar

It seems like a combo of DBM and Mortal Kombat

Professor Gohan
Member Avatar
Satire.

With all the realm and universe hoppin'. Yeah.

Dilla_
No Avatar

I can't see universe 6 being anything related to GT. I think it will be new characters who will face Goku and Vegeta and then three other Z fighters depending who gets power increases. I hope two of them are Piccolo and Gohan. But I would like to see the likes of Tien and Krillin used as well. But with Goku and Vegeta being so much stronger than any of the other Z fighters it's hard to see them being used much. It would be interesting if Future Trunks came back but it would make no sense.

Thiln
Member Avatar

Don't expect Krillin or Tien to do anything of note. They're so much weaker than even the Base Saiyans that it would be a wonder if they could remain in the stadium without being blown out by a gust of air from the opponent ŗ la Jackie Chun against Yamcha. In fact, I think Piccolo participating would come as a shock to me.

Zoom
Member Avatar

Didn't Akira Toriyama say there would be enemies as strong as Goku in the future?

Thiln
Member Avatar

Maybe. How else would there be any tension or conflict if the enemies weren't strong enough to challenge Goku?

Xfing
Member Avatar

Ok, so now that we know the participants, what's your take on all this?

I'm personally relieved about there being no references to GT material whatsoever.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//