Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Did kabito kai unfuse?
Topic Started: Sep 18 2015, 12:09 AM (16,511 Views)
Sincrow
No Avatar

Someone told me that he did can you guys confirm and tell me were its stated
Offline Profile Quote Top

Replies:
Super Saiyan Blue Vegito
Member Avatar

Good. Now anyone who actually likes GT can 100% not call it canon. Thank you Akira Toriyama
Posted Image

Dilla_
No Avatar

Now Supreme Kai and Kibito are unfused, will Old Kai unfuse with the Old Witch?

Xfing
Member Avatar

Dark Matter
Sep 18 2015, 09:44 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but judging from the chapter...

Did Kibitoshin literally just go up, collect the dragonballs (which I assume was for important stuff like fixing the universe after Goku and Beerus have finished breaking the laws of the universe...)

...and waste a valuable wish to separate their dumbass selves? Because if that's the case...wow...
This isn't GT, no shadow dragons are gonna come due to too many wishes being made :P

Mago_Gosora
Member Avatar

They wished to be "unfused" as the fight against Beerus came to a close. Oddly enough, they did not in the TV show. I wonder what that's about.
Posted Image
Posted Image

+ Slayer
Member Avatar
超サイヤ人ブラック

Mago_Gosora
Feb 10 2016, 12:41 AM
They wished to be "unfused" as the fight against Beerus came to a close. Oddly enough, they did not in the TV show. I wonder what that's about.
Idk but I hope that they do become unfused in the anime too. Maybe they will, just not yet.
Posted Image
Dragon Ball Z Forum, All are Welcomed: Planet Vegeta

Spoiler: click to toggle

Mago_Gosora
Member Avatar

They pretty much have to if the manga and the series are to be as similar as DB etc. I'm sure they're gonna just "surprise" the audience with it on TV, and have a nice filling flashback lol
Edited by Mago_Gosora, Feb 15 2016, 03:08 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Xfing
Member Avatar

Edited by Xfing, Feb 21 2016, 03:56 PM.

Mago_Gosora
Member Avatar

Huh... No flashback after all. At least there was an explanation. Lol Well I figured they'd have to be unfused whether or not they show it in the episode because usually for plot points like this the TV show would have to reconsile with the manga.
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Latest Manga Chapter Discussion · Next Topic »

//