Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
My Very Unorthodox PL List
Topic Started: Jul 6 2015, 01:03 AM (789 Views)
Dankness Flame
Member Avatar
The Dankest Of Flames

This is a power level list that many will find abnormal and possibly hard to understand. It uses Goku at the beginning of DBZ as a measuring stick, starting with him at 1 and working up from there. It's also quite minimalist, using minimal gaps necessary to make everything work. Enjoy!
P.S. I only have the Saiyan Saga for now.

Saiyan Saga

And here's the Namek/Freeza Saga PLs! It really shows the enormous jump in power from Krillin and Gohan arriving to SSj Goku, it's crazy!
P.S. I'm not using a 50x multiplier, just a big enough one to make everything work. Feel free to point out any glaring flaws.

Namek/Freeza Saga

Edited by Dankness Flame, Jul 6 2015, 02:26 PM.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

TheACE
Member Avatar
The Last GT Fighter

That is certainly unorthodox. Makes the calc easier I suppose then.
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Top

Dankness Flame
Member Avatar
The Dankest Of Flames

TheACE
Jul 6 2015, 01:17 AM
That is certainly unorthodox. Makes the calc easier I suppose then.
Yeah, that's what I was going for. Being over simplified.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

StrawHatCrew
Member Avatar

For the manga, Vegeta was said to be (or at-least implied to be) 18,000 and Goku at the Beginning was said to be somewhere between 400 & 500 (can't remember exactly), that'd make Vegeta higher than 28.
Posted Image

Dankness Flame
Member Avatar
The Dankest Of Flames

StrawHatCrew
Jul 6 2015, 06:23 PM
For the manga, Vegeta was said to be (or at-least implied to be) 18,000 and Goku at the Beginning was said to be somewhere between 400 & 500 (can't remember exactly), that'd make Vegeta higher than 28.
That's true, but I didn't follow exact, let alone implied, canon increases and gaps for this. I just used ones that work in the story. I might consider changing some stuff around though :)
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

Dankness Flame
Member Avatar
The Dankest Of Flames

Big bump
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Top

TheACE
Member Avatar
The Last GT Fighter

Admittedly it is refreshing to see that there's a unit of measure attached to power levels. Even if it is "One Goku" it's a measure.
Posted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Power Levels · Next Topic »

//