Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Closed
Pyrus vs SSJ2: Dragonball Debate
Topic Started: Apr 24 2015, 01:35 AM (3,622 Views)
Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

If a mod could move this into the debate section, that would be much appreciated. I no longer have the power to use that section.

This will work similar to the series power scaling thread, except it will be exclusively for part 1 of the series.

You can start with the BoDB, Pyrus.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

+ Six Trails
Member Avatar

What about Base Saiyans vs. Piccolo

That'd be much more interesting
Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

SSJ Vegetto
Apr 24 2015, 01:50 AM
What about Base Saiyans vs. Piccolo

That'd be much more interesting
No. We will not agree on that topic no matter what and it only involves conjecture.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Ah! Great! It figures we could both use this to flex. I'll attempt to summon something tonight...
Online Profile Top

Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

I'm here to pound you. This is no game.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

sekzee
No Avatar

SuperSaiyan2
Apr 24 2015, 06:33 PM
I'm here to pound you. This is no game.
I just got turned on. :toj:
Offline Profile Top

Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

Let's keep the thread exclusive to SSJ2 and Pyrus, shall we?
Posted Image
Arcanine
The Legendary Pokemon
My Twitch Page
Offline Profile Top

FutureProtagonist
Member Avatar
Quwrof Wrlccywrlir

I guess we'll start at the first chapter.

Oozaru Goku > Son Gohan

It was later revealed (during the Saiyan Arc) that Son Gohan knew of Goku's transformation. Chances are, he'd at least be ready for it, which should establish a power superiority. On the other hand, we don't know the circumstances; Gohan could have been asleep or something, but I'll stick with this for now.

Oozaru Goku ? Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin doesn't get to display much power at this point; given events later in the manga, it's clear he's not anywhere near the peak of his power, or even what it used to be. The only real demonstrations he gives are in full-power mode and we don't have much to compare that to.

Kame-Sennin > Ox King > Goku

Oolong isn't a reliable source, but he makes a direct comparison between their powers, it's enough for me. Kame-Sennin being stronger than him seems fair. His #1 disciple was someone who was similar in power, #2 should definitely be below him.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Son Goku > Yamcha ~> Son Goku (hungry)

During their first fight, Yamcha mostly had the upper hand, but his attacks failed to slow Goku down much; the hunger was a lot more crippling than the punishment that Yamcha could give out. I'd be willing to say that if you were to assign them a battle power, Goku may still be somewhat higher, even in his hungry state. If you ask me, it's more of a mental barrier than a physical one; I can't recall anyone else suffering from a crippling power-loss when they were hungry. Regular Goku got Yamcha to and run off within seconds. The power comparison there should be easy.

Yamcha > Chi Chi

He knocked her out in one punch.

Chi-Chi > Bear Bandit

She took off a dinosaur's head in one shot, I don't know exactly who is stronger between the two critters, but Chi-Chi is definitely above them both.

Apart from that, there's the obvious

Goku > Bear Bandit > Rabbit boss > Oolong

Full Chain:

Oozaru Goku ? Kame-Sennin ~> Son Gohan > Ox King > Son Goku > Yamcha ~> Goku (hungry) > Chi-Chi > Bear Bandit > Rabbit Boss > Oolong
I love building PCs. If you have any questions about it feel free to ask. I can help you with almost any kind of PC you'd want to build.

Join DBZeta
Offline Profile Top

Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

Not going to get to the whole thing, but you think Gohan got stronger in Otherwolrd?
Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

FutureProtagonist
Member Avatar
Quwrof Wrlccywrlir

I do. Son Gohan was able to match post-Karin Goku. Given how the afterlife works, it's definitely not unreasonable, though I have to wonder what his motivation would be.

21st Budokai Goku was indirectly compared to Gohan when Roshi used the Bankoku-Bikkuri Shou on him. I have to wonder if Gohan ever managed to greatly exceed that level during his lifetime. Roshi implies that Gohan was defeated by it.
Edited by FutureProtagonist, Apr 25 2015, 04:43 AM.
I love building PCs. If you have any questions about it feel free to ask. I can help you with almost any kind of PC you'd want to build.

Join DBZeta
Offline Profile Top

Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

What if Goku simply transformed while he was asleep and squashed him?
Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

FutureProtagonist
Member Avatar
Quwrof Wrlccywrlir

I mentioned that, but there was a flashback during the Saiyan arc that makes me think otherwise.

Posted Image

Gohan knows about is and is anticipating Goku's possible transformation. Seems irresponsible to sleep that night.

Join DBZeta
Offline Profile Top

Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

You win, I concede. You've become a force that neither I or KP can handle. Get out of here before you embarrass us.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

FutureProtagonist
Member Avatar
Quwrof Wrlccywrlir

That's a pretty high compliment, but I'm not there yet. Thanks anyway. :toj:

Join DBZeta
Offline Profile Top

Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

Believe in yourself. You just took me to school, I had nothing. KP is certainly better than me, but not by a substantial amount. You have us beat. You're going to challenge Kyo soon.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Debate Room · Next Topic »
Closed

//