Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
[Fall 2014 Budokai] SSJ2 CG Gohan vs. SSJ2 Pre-Majin Vegeta; lucrowe vs SuperSaiyan1993
Topic Started: Oct 20 2014, 05:10 PM (2,354 Views)
Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

May this epic battle begin!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Top

Replies:
Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

Wow! That was a great read. Made sure to reread it all to remind myself of he events. Both of you are fantastic debaters, you both brought evidence and counters to the table that were very impressive. I would say SSJ93 had a slight upper hand in terms of evidence brought to the table, but lucrowe did a great job of countering. Likewise, SSJ93 did a great job of countering lucrowe's points, especially regarding Piccolo's statement.

Very, very close debate here.

SSJ93: 8
lucrowe: 7.5
Edited by Super Saiyan, Nov 8 2014, 01:05 AM.
Posted Image

TheDoc
No Avatar

SSj1993's posts were more complete and well structured, and he managed to get his point across better. That said, lucrowe wasn't that far behind. It's always nice to read a debate where both participants are somewhat even.

SuperSaiyan1993: 9
lucrowe: 8

Total:

SSj1993: 25.5
lucrowe: 22.5
Edited by TheDoc, Nov 8 2014, 01:19 AM.

SuperSaiyan1993
Member Avatar
Super Saiyan among Super Saiyans

Great debate Lucrowe! It's always great to be able to face off against a well-skilled opponent!
We Super Saiyans are in a league of our own.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Debate Room · Next Topic »

//