Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
[Fall 2014 Budokai] Gohan against Dabura: Supa Pimp Fighta Unos or Electric Lt. Surge Ver. 2!; Brofist vs SSJ3Vegeta
Topic Started: Oct 14 2014, 08:34 PM (2,456 Views)
Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

Commence.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Top

Replies:
Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

Brofist: Did a great job of differentiating between the auras and lightning in the manga. Also impressed me by going into non-canon territory to defend his argument.

SSJ3 Vegeta: I feel there were too many assumptions here, and you were reluctant to accept the consistency of the manga. Also here a quick tip showing why Dabra can't be Super Perfect Cell tier.

Here is a basic Boo arc chain: SSJ 2 Goku ~ Majin Vegeta >~ Kid Gohan SSJ 2 > SSJ 2 Goku burst > Pre Majin Vegeta

Considering we know that SPC is about equal to Gohan, Dabra needs to be way weaker than him, otherwise Vegeta wouldn't be calling him trash.

Brofist: 9
SSJ3 Vegeta: 6

Total:

Brofist: 26

SSJ3 Vegeta: 18

Congrats Brofist!

Posted Image

Ssj3 Vegeta
Member Avatar
Dragonborn

Good debate Brofist I'll learn from this and now you go win so I can say I lost to the best. :lol:
once upon a time there lived a man, this man had all the awensers to every question man made, however he could not speak, when he awoke one morning he found two men discussing a topic he was all too familiar with so as usual he tried to explain the awenser to them, but they just ignored him and carried on at that momment a box came along and told the man:
"If you really want people to hear your ideas even if you are right to cant just tell them they must serch for it, if you like you can live inside me and people can come and ask me there questions and i shall respond with your awensers"
The man nodded and lived inside the box,people constantly consult the box for awensers but sometimes dont believe it,You know what the mans name was:
-internet

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Debate Room · Next Topic »

//