Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
DBM Commentary Thread
Topic Started: Jul 16 2014, 08:33 PM (48,221 Views)
lazerbem
Member Avatar

A place where people can post their thoughts on current DBM.

As of now, I think that the Vegeta chapter is dragging on forever

It's rinse and repeat

Raichi makes a badass ghost
Vegeta just lol stomps it
Raichi makes a badass ghost
Vegeta lol stomps it
Posted Image
"Viper's got you in the pipe, five-by-five"
Offline Profile Quote Top

RealSociedad
No Avatar

Yeah this should be a great threat because I really love DBM.

The ghost are stated to be as strong as the original fighter. Vegeta U13 one shotted Super Bojack, does this mean he is at least above SSJ2 kid Gohan? Gohan had to use a super kamehameha to destroy him while Vegeta just used a simple energy blast.

lazerbem
Member Avatar

RealSociedad
Jul 16 2014, 10:17 PM
Yeah this should be a great threat because I really love DBM.

The ghost are stated to be as strong as the original fighter. Vegeta U13 one shotted Super Bojack, does this mean he is at least above SSJ2 kid Gohan? Gohan had to use a super kamehameha to destroy him while Vegeta just used a simple energy blast.
That's because Salagir loves the idea that SSJ is a set power level
Posted Image

RealSociedad
No Avatar

Nah. SSJ Bardock was also a SSJ, but he had lot of problems with oozaru Raditz, and I doubt Oozaru Raditz was higher then Android 17, while the same 17 was one hit ko'od by SSJ Goku (U18)

lazerbem
Member Avatar

RealSociedad
Jul 16 2014, 11:34 PM
Nah. SSJ Bardock was also a SSJ, but he had lot of problems with oozaru Raditz, and I doubt Oozaru Raditz was higher then Android 17, while the same 17 was one hit ko'od by SSJ Goku (U18)
That's not what I mean. I mean like, he thinks that

Any SSJ>Freeza
Any SSJ2>Bojack
Any SSJ3=Kid Boo
Posted Image

RealSociedad
No Avatar

In the novel, Goku stated that he first was under Mystic Gohan, but after all the training and power he gained in the years, he now isnt sure that Mystic Gohan is still above himself. And later on, Goku in his base was fighting evenly with android 17 in the novel,that implies Base Goku U18 ~ Android 17> 100% Frieza. So yeah, there are actually differences.

About the SSJ's he is right. Every SSJ should be above Frieza, even Bardock should have gained enough gains to surpass 100% Frieza. He had like 50 years (?) to improve since the defeat of Frieza. Same goes for the SSJ2's. Only Pan U18 is questonable if she is above Super Bojack in SSJ2 (but she doesn't have SSJ2, this is just a what if scenario). And about SSJ3 like I said, Goku stated more or less that he is now in the same tier as Mystic Gohan.
Edited by RealSociedad, Jul 17 2014, 12:26 AM.

lazerbem
Member Avatar

RealSociedad
Jul 17 2014, 12:17 AM
In the novel, Goku stated that he first was under Mystic Gohan, but after all the training and power he gained in the years, he now isnt sure that Mystic Gohan is still above himself. And later on, Goku in his base was fighting evenly with android 17 in the novel,that implies Base Goku U18 ~ Android 17> 100% Frieza. So yeah, there are actually differences.

About the SSJ's he is right. Every SSJ should be above Frieza, even Bardock should have gained enough gains to surpass 100% Frieza. He had like 50 years (?) to improve since the defeat of Frieza. Same goes for the SSJ2's. Only Pan U18 is questonable if she is above Super Bojack in SSJ2 (but she doesn't have SSJ2, this is just a what if scenario). And about SSJ3 like I said, Goku stated more or less that he is now in the same tier as Mystic Gohan.
That makes no sense. Salagir said that he believes the base Saiyans only barely surpassed Freeza

What I meant is that Salagir believes that SSJ is automatic cheat code

Basically that if anyone went SSJ, they are instantly stronger than Freeza, no matter how much training they've done. Same with the other SSJ tiers

This is especially glaring with U13 Vegeta. Him being so strong makes no sense, he has no reason to train. We know that a Vegeta without reason to train is among the laziest bastards ever
Posted Image

RealSociedad
No Avatar

Oh yes now I understand it. Yes I agree with you, with it.

About U13 Vegeta, he has a way other life then U18. He doesnt have a family, he never did meet defeat and when he smells he is the strongest maybe he wanted even more power then he already has. Also the life of 100% blood saiyans is fighting and training, and since he was living his life with three other saiyans maybe thats what he was only doing.. training.

lazerbem
Member Avatar

RealSociedad
Jul 17 2014, 02:11 AM
Oh yes now I understand it. Yes I agree with you, with it.

About U13 Vegeta, he has a way other life then U18. He doesnt have a family, he never did meet defeat and when he smells he is the strongest maybe he wanted even more power then he already has. Also the life of 100% blood saiyans is fighting and training, and since he was living his life with three other saiyans maybe thats what he was only doing.. training.
Yeah, but even in U18, Vegeta barely improved in the 30 years he was under Freeza's rule. It wasn't a power problem, Freeza keeps stronger goons around
Posted Image

lazerbem
Member Avatar

At least Pan got in a few hits
Posted Image

RealSociedad
No Avatar

Yeah congrats to Pan lol. Why do I get the feeling Vegeta will get killed by either Super Cell jr's special beam cannon or Tidar's God blaze? Vegeta has closed his eye. Rule in DBZ, never fight with closed eyes...

RealSociedad
No Avatar

Lol I told it. Rip Vegeta

lazerbem
Member Avatar

My reaction to that

I was so pumped
Posted Image

AndreTheApe
Member Avatar

Plot twist. Vegeta immortal, after image, or doesn't lose
Posted Image

+ SuperSaiyan1993
Member Avatar
Super Saiyan among Super Saiyans

They need to wrap up the Vegeta chapter quickly.

We get it: he's very powerful.

I loved DBM most when Zen Buu was planning and plotting with chicanery.

We need more elaboration on Gast Carloth.
We Super Saiyans are in a league of our own.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball/Z Fanwork · Next Topic »

//