Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Debate Room General Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 19 2014, 12:57 PM (8,219 Views)
Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

The purpose of this thread is for participants and spectators to communicate when debates are ongoing. We can share thoughts and just have regular chit-chat about the debates. The only rule is to not help the debaters in any way in their debates.
Posted Image
Arcanine
The Legendary Pokemon
My Twitch Page
Offline Profile Quote Top

Hearts
Member Avatar

Ive read all of the existing debates but this is new so i have a question..
The debate between Yusuke and Raditz called Cell Arc vs Freeza Arc, what does that mean? what will the debate be about, which arc is the best arc?
Edited by Hearts, Mar 19 2014, 07:49 PM.
Posted Image

+ Yusuke
Member Avatar

^ Yeah, it's about which arc is better. I'll be arguing the Cell arc and he'll be arguing the Frieza arc.

I'm waiting on his opening post though.
Posted Image

Ask Yusuke

EMIYA
Member Avatar
"I am the bone of my sword."

As a note of advice from your fellow judge here, anyone who uses the name "Vegito" over "Vegetto" I will instantly ignore you and vote for the other person even if everything they said is completely wrong.

:)

+ Yusuke
Member Avatar

Sir Brofist
Mar 19 2014, 09:53 PM
As a note of advice from your fellow judge here, anyone who uses the name "Vegito" over "Vegetto" I will instantly ignore you and vote for the other person even if everything they said is completely wrong.

:)
But I like using the term Vegito. I tend to use English names over Japanese ones because i'm familiar with those lol. Unless you were kidding (which I really hope you are!)

Good thing Vegito isn't involved with either the Cell Arc or the Frieza Arc lol.
Posted Image

Ask Yusuke

Canis Latrans
Member Avatar
Godly Power

did the opening post

Posted Image

Why Goku destroys superman!
Like DBZ? Check out my Channel!

+ Yusuke
Member Avatar

Alrighty, I made my first post in the topic.

I don't ever think I posted something that long before lol.

EDIT: Quick question. Are the debates going to happen one by one or are multiple debates going to happen at the same time?
Edited by Yusuke, Mar 20 2014, 04:32 AM.
Posted Image

Ask Yusuke

Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

Yusuke Urameshi
Mar 20 2014, 01:23 AM
EDIT: Quick question. Are the debates going to happen one by one or are multiple debates going to happen at the same time?
Last time we had a couple going at the same time, and even though this is a tournament that will take a bit of time, I think we should have at least 2 going at the same time. If SSJ2 agrees, he can just start the next one.
Posted Image
Arcanine
The Legendary Pokemon
My Twitch Page

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Better start them simultaneously. Wouldn't want one debate taking two weeks and everyone else forgetting or growing bored, now, would ya?
Online Profile Quote Top

Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

Kamikaze Pyro
Mar 20 2014, 07:12 AM
Better start them simultaneously. Wouldn't want one debate taking two weeks and everyone else forgetting or growing bored, now, would ya?
Agreed. I would do it, but I don't have the topics for the debates. SSJ2 is in charge.
Posted Image
Arcanine
The Legendary Pokemon
My Twitch Page

Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

Emmeth
Mar 20 2014, 07:09 AM
Yusuke Urameshi
Mar 20 2014, 01:23 AM
Last time we had a couple going at the same time, and even though this is a tournament that will take a bit of time, I think we should have at least 2 going at the same time. If SSJ2 agrees, he can just start the next one.
That's the plan. I haven't received any pms from other participants asking to open a thread.
Posted Image

lazerbem
Member Avatar

Posted Image
So excited for the debates! I hope they are awesome like last time! :w00t:
Posted Image
𝕒 𝕝 𝕚 𝕧 𝕖

Emmeth
Member Avatar
I Yoeri

Debate 1:

SuperSaiyan2 vs. Professor Gohan

Debate 2:

Ava Chang vs. Kienzan

Debate 3 (ONGOING):

Yusuke Urameshi vs. GreatRaditzMan12

Debate 4:

Naked Snake vs. amsmagic

Gonna put this here for convenience. If anyone needs to get their debate going and SSJ2 isn't here, you can PM me to get started :)
Posted Image
Arcanine
The Legendary Pokemon
My Twitch Page

+ Yusuke
Member Avatar

Whatcha guys think of the current debate so far?
Posted Image

Ask Yusuke

Super Saiyan
Member Avatar

A very good start you two.

Come on guys, let's try to get rolling here.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Debate Room · Next Topic »

//