Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Series Power Scaling; Anyone can join!
Topic Started: Dec 21 2013, 09:26 PM (23,425 Views)
Professor Gohan
Member Avatar
Satire.

Begin.
Offline Profile Quote Top

I Banged Sam
Member Avatar

Okay Alex, how do you want to do this. Starting with DB obviously, but do you want to just post rough numbers for each mini saga, and then pick them apart?

Or do you want to do real numbers?

Or we could just do >>> <<<. It's up to you.
Edited by I Banged Sam, Dec 21 2013, 09:31 PM.

Alex D. Boss
Member Avatar

Thanks Prof.

Its better for us to use as " >>>" , since it would be too much to debate about the numbers especially in DB. You agree ?

I Banged Sam
Member Avatar

Sure, I'll start off.

Bear Thief < Yamcha ~< Hungry Goku < Krillin < Goku

Agree?

Alex D. Boss
Member Avatar

Yamcha beats Krillin anyday.

I Banged Sam
Member Avatar

Hmm really? I'm not so sure about that. Yamcha lost to a tired out, exhausted Goku. The feat from Krillin that we see is his incredibly speed, and I can't see Yamcha matching his speed.

Alex D. Boss
Member Avatar

Didn't Yamcha put up a good fight against Goku with tail? Krillin got pounded in 5 seconds against a weaker Goku who lost his tail. Remember Goku W/O tail is way weaker.

I Banged Sam
Member Avatar

Goku without tail is weaker for sure, but only at the beginning. He adapts eventually, and I'm pretty sure he gains his power back. Plus wasn't Goku a decent amount stronger when he battled with Krillin for he first time?

Alex D. Boss
Member Avatar

Was there a any sign of an increase of Goku after the Pilaf war? Lets take a look at 2nd fight against Yamcha , Yamcha took a punch , but was able to stand still and only left because of his teeth being broken , imagine Krillin being there. Krillin gets knocked out in 5 seconds against a weaker Goku and cries to stop the battle. I think this is the only time Yamcha beats Krillin.

I Banged Sam
Member Avatar

Thing is, Goku wasn't affected too badly by Yamcha's full out Wolf fang fist. The only reason why he did so poorly in that fight was because he was tired. I don't really think it shows Yamcha being that strong. And Goku and Krillin had been training when they first fought. No strength increase was noted, but they had been running all over the place, carrying heavy loads.

Alex D. Boss
Member Avatar

Yeah but isn't that after the training? This is Krillin pre-Roshi. Remember the 2nd fight of Yamcha vs Goku. Yamcha did better than Goku With tail than Krillin.

I Banged Sam
Member Avatar

Wait, Krillin and Goku fought pre-Roshi? Am I forgetting something here?

Alex D. Boss
Member Avatar

Yeah , it was before their training.

I Banged Sam
Member Avatar

Are you sure? Like when they were in that forest searching for things?

Alex D. Boss
Member Avatar

Yeah it was before when they used the turtle hermit bags.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Debate Room · Next Topic »

//