Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Z-Stories Discussion Room
Topic Started: Dec 6 2013, 10:02 PM (64,034 Views)
Professor Gohan
Default Avatar

Hello, fanfic writers and readers:

This is the Z-Stories Discussion Room. This is a place where we can openly share and discuss topics of our stories with each other.
We can help each other out, ask each other questions, give tips to each other, give each other heads up and stuff like that.

This will give us all an opportunity to improve our own stories and bond with each other, since we've all been bringing the Fanwork section alive with all of these great fanfics in their production.

This thread doesn't have to interfere or take the place of how we've originally been doing things in our respective threads for feedback, etc, and stuff like that. But I think it'd be nice to have a place to come and talk to each other as a whole.

The entire community is welcome to join the discussions to quench their interest for their reading. Below are the links to different authors' stories.

Everyone: If you would like your fanfic to be posted in the OP of this thread, you should fill out the following, leaving the code tags so then I can just copy and paste into the first post of the thread. Feel free to provide more links if you want than what I've listed, or add more lines to include all of your fanfics. Make sure to fill in all the areas with your own data! BTW I don't think we need to post summaries here since everyone can click the link to your profile or individual fic and read the summary. It also keeps the list cleaner if we don't include them. ;>

Code:

Code:

[b][url=Link to DBZF profile]Name[/url][/b]
[b]Fanfiction.net profile:[/b] [URL=Fanfiction profile link]FFnet username[/URL]
[b]Fanfic:[/b] [URL=Link to specific fanfic]Fanfic title[/URL]

Silvia
Fanfiction.net profile: SilviaS7
Fanfic: Illumination

Pyrus
Fanfiction.net profile: KamikazePyro
Fanfic: Return of the Cold Dynasty

TConnor_Demonic
Fanfiction.net profile: TConnorDemonic
Fanfic: Dragonball: Delicate Sands of Time

xGOKUdaFALLENx
Fanfiction.net profile: Sderrick68
Fanfic: Naruto and Goku's Adventures
Edited by Professor Gohan, Jul 20 2014, 05:17 AM.
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

This is a brilliant idea Gohan! I would have never dreamed of something like this lol. I'm up for it: I slightly smell a crossover :cool:
Posted Image
Shinnozou tomete kureru! ~ Evil Ryu

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Dragon Ball: Ultimate Road Story

Naruto and Goku's Adventure Story

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

I like the idea of this, thus i'm going to go right off the bat and get some discussion going. As my readers know, Squall is from 4000 years in the future, thus his saiyan blood is diluted to say the least. So I thought it'd be cool to get a transformation for him sometime in the future. Now I kind of have a concept for the transformation but i'd like to hear some ideas from you guys as well and hopefully incorporate some concepts into my own.
Posted Image

NinjaSushi Colouring

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

What type of power will it evolve around? Since he's a magic user as well, I believe using magic as his focus he could get that boosted along with his magic resistance so he won't get too overpowered by his opponents but also have him have a major loss and ki to make up for the advantage. Just a rough draft of what I picture Squall to be to do imo.

:)
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

xGOKUdaSAVIORx
Dec 7 2013, 02:27 AM
What type of power will it evolve around? Since he's a magic user as well, I believe using magic as his focus he could get that boosted along with his magic resistance so he won't get too overpowered by his opponents but also have him have a major loss and ki to make up for the advantage. Just a rough draft of what I picture Squall to be to do imo.

So a sort of Yin Yang kind of thing eh? Sounds good.

My concept for his transformation involves his magic, but different to the way you described. Sort of having his magic mimic a SSJ-esque look in order to make up for his diluted saiyan blood. But the magic makes itself known within the different colors and characteristics, I also am experimenting about the concept of having the Guardian Force Griever make himself known through the transformation. Sort of like how Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh hands control of himself over to the Pharaoh.
Posted Image

NinjaSushi Colouring

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

The only thing I've got actually planned out is the villain of my story. The rest I'm making up as I go along, like Toriyama did for the most part. Meh.

But Goku for sure will not have a big part. f*** that.
Spoiler: click to toggle

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

So his SSJ form gonna be akin to that of "switch"?

That sounds cool actually but if you do decide to do it consider that this side, imo, should be darker in contrast to Squall's normal carefree-like personality to difference the characters.

Edit: I see DP and I work alike lol.

Edit 2: DP you should consider making a logo for your story I feel kinda bad that it just us 4 :(
Edited by Solid Snake, Dec 7 2013, 03:23 AM.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Professor Gohan
Default Avatar

I think that's great if you can do something magic like with Yami Yugi. I was about to mention that I think it should be magic induced perhaps from Zueva's magic messing him up or something like that.

Whatever the case is, I think magic should be a big part.

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

Dun worry, I imagine Griever as an A-Hole. So it'll be nice to see his thoughts on the Z fighters. I mean, what god who needs to be contained wouldn't be an A-Hole?
Posted Image

NinjaSushi Colouring

Professor Gohan
Default Avatar

Connor had a great episode released this morning.

+ Pyrus
Member Avatar

Indeed, he did.

I should get a logo for my story. Just can't really think of one.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Professor Gohan
Default Avatar

I think you should too. Something cool that goes with Trivium should be nice. I don't know where to start for that one though.

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

I think i'll go ahead and drop using any GT Villains, they're not my specialty. I might have maybe one movie character, but the rest i'll make up from scratch.
Posted Image

NinjaSushi Colouring

+ Solid Snake
Member Avatar
滅Are you frightened?

Yeah I decided on the same motive Squally, not that I couldnt handle GT chars, I find it more interesring to create new chars than trying to modify old onws imo.
Posted Image

SSJG and SSJ4 Goku Sig

Goddess Ultimecia
Member Avatar

xGOKUdaSAVIORx
Dec 10 2013, 01:59 PM
Yeah I decided on the same motive Squally, not that I couldnt handle GT chars, I find it more interesring to create new chars than trying to modify old onws imo.
I find it's fun to breath life and personality into a character, giving them a backstory, feed your life experiences or how you feel into the character. I get this kind of connection with them moreso then I would someone like...Super 17.
Posted Image

NinjaSushi Colouring

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragon Ball Fanwork · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91