Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Talk to Brofist
Topic Started: Sep 28 2013, 04:44 AM (4,466 Views)
EMIYA
Member Avatar
"I am the bone of my sword."

It's been quite a while since my last little "About me" and with all that's happened and having been a member for a year now, I thought I'd see what people might want to know about me these days.

So ask away.
Posted Image
Render created by: "Dark Matter"
Signature created by: "Graffiti"

Offline Profile Quote Top

Saiyan Femme
Member Avatar

How's life as a moderator? are you feeling that power?

Where do you live? how old are you?

Can you give me your top 5 favorites characters from db/dbz? have any characters you hate?

I Banged Sam
Member Avatar

We're you excited when they asked you to become a super mod?
How did you obtain such a vast knowledge of z, and just anime in general.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

+ Majin Vegeta
Member Avatar
The resident GT fan!

Are you excited for being a Moderator?
Didi you really wanted it?
Do you like GT as an anime?
What's you're Favourite SSj form?
Posted Image

"Its only when we're pushed to our limits that we can truly shine!"

Majin Vegeta

EMIYA
Member Avatar

Saiyan Femme
Sep 28 2013, 05:11 AM
How's life as a moderator? are you feeling that power?

Where do you live? how old are you?

Can you give me your top 5 favorites characters from db/dbz? have any characters you hate?

It's cool and yeah I'm feeling that power. It's all part of the plan, start as a moderator...become a Super Moderator and then finally...become an admin and take over the site!

I live in Gibsonville, NC but I'm currently living on campus at East Carlina University. I'm 21 years old, going to 22 in a little less than 2 months.

Top five favorite characters?

1.) Cell: This should be obvious by now but its true. The very first episode of DBZ I ever saw was actually the final battle between Cell and Gohan. To me, I was watching pure epicness and of course this was when Dameon Clarke was giving Cell the best one liners and hamming it up to the nth degree. The sheer emotion, cruelty epicness he was putting into the character. Of course when they started airing early episodes, I didn't recognize the character's early forms and then about the time Second Form Cell came in I was like "wait a minute...holy ****!"

I mean lets face it, Norio Wakamoto and Dameon Clarke made Cell and it's never a dull moment seeing him on the screen being a world renowned magnificent bastard.

2.) Piccolo: Cool. and collective, epic battle against Goku in the 23rd Budokai, amazing fight against No. 17.

3.) Kid Gohan: Again, first thing I ever saw was Gohan vs Cell

4.) King Piccolo: I'm a guy who likes his stuff serious and dramatic and so when King Piccolo came around in DB, that was the day for me.

5.) Gotenks Boo: Unlike the other Boos, Gotenks Boo was suave and collective.

Now who do I hate?

1.) Freaking Gotenks. There's a lot of character's I don't enjoy but I absolutely hate Gotenks and everything about him

SuperSaiyan3
Sep 28 2013, 06:52 AM
We're you excited when they asked you to become a super mod?
How did you obtain such a vast knowledge of z, and just anime in general.

I was quite excited and surprised that I had been asked to become a Forum Mod. It was unexpected because I didn't realize I had made that sort of impact on the forum and in such a relatively short time.

How did I obtain my knowledge? Honestly just reading and watching a lot of material. Like most people I started out watching the anime on Toonami, at some point started reading the manga and then learned about Herms and started using his notes. You build up this knowledge and know stuff. This goes for manga and anime outside of DBZ as well, you read the original work and also things outside of the original work like interviews and translations and stuff and you get a better idea of what's going on.

Vegeta SSj4
Sep 28 2013, 10:48 AM
Are you excited for being a Moderator?
Didi you really wanted it?
Do you like GT as an anime?
What's you're Favourite SSj form?

I am quite excited to be a forum mod. Considering I was asked if I wanted to be one and said yes, I kind of did want it.

When I first saw GT as a child, I sort of indifferent, I was just excited to see something new with Dragon Ball. It was the same when the Boo Arc first aired on Toonami, I thought this was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Now a days I may watch an episode here and there just for entertainment value or to get some knowledge on something, but it certainly ain't high on the list.

Favorite SSj form? SSJ2, it's like SSJ but with selective hair differences but its that added electricity that just gives it that feel to it.

Posted Image

+ Majin Vegeta
Member Avatar
The resident GT fan!

So how are you doing anyway my friend ^_^ ?
Do you like SSj4?
Favourite dbz saga?
Posted Image

"Its only when we're pushed to our limits that we can truly shine!"

Majin Vegeta

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

Quote:

I'm currently living on campus at East Carlina University.
What're you studying? You seem very smart judging from your deep discussion posts so it's always something I like to know about people c:
¯\(°_o)/¯

EMIYA
Member Avatar

Vegeta SSj4
Sep 28 2013, 01:54 PM
So how are you doing anyway my friend ^_^ ?
Do you like SSj4?
Favourite dbz saga?

I'm doing good.

I don't like SSj4 but I also don't hate it, kind of indifferent.

My favorite DBZ arc was the Boo Arc. I loved the expressive amount of plotholes and rushed story. I love how Gotenks was so funny and laughed when his family was killed and I was amazed at how horrible the pacing was. Best Arc Ever.

But at the same time, I hate the Freeza Arc. I can't stand Goku's development into the legendary Super Saiyan, Freeza was a horrible villain with too many transformations and his final form was too small, but not good small like Kid Boo. And let's face it a final battle on a dying planet, the tyrant and legend duking it out mono-de-mono, could you get any more cliché? Plus...let's face it, blonde looks stupid on Goku (unless its the Boo arc)

Worst Arc Ever.

Buuberries
Sep 28 2013, 02:21 PM
Quote:

I'm currently living on campus at East Carlina University.
What're you studying? You seem very smart judging from your deep discussion posts so it's always something I like to know about people c:

I'm currently a senior majoring in Sociology and minoring in Psychology. What I'm hoping to do is to become a relationship therapist.

Posted Image

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

Quote:

I'm currently a senior majoring in Sociology and minoring in Psychology. What I'm hoping to do is to become a relationship therapist.
Oh my god we are like academic brothers. I only just finished my BSc in psychology and am aiming to be a counsellor or researcher. High-five!

How're you finding sociology? I did a year of it before university and found it incredibly difficult.
¯\(°_o)/¯

Saiyan Femme
Member Avatar

up until now I had clearin as the biggest mod troll but now he clearly has some new powerful competition

Yay, more Gotenks haters! He is legit in my list of worst fictional characters ever.

By "Kid Gohan", do you mean just during Cell Games or all from Saiyan saga to Cell saga?
Do you feel BoG is a good addition to the DB/DBZ canon world?
Love or hate Mr Satan?

Lets talk music, do you love it? Listen a lot of it?
Favorite genre(s)? Favorite artists and bands?

Can you now give me your top 5 dbzf members?
Who do you consider your rival in dbz knowledge and debate? How are you planning to humiliate mutilate defeat them?

EMIYA
Member Avatar

Buuberries
Sep 28 2013, 02:33 PM
Oh my god we are like academic brothers. I only just finished my BSc in psychology and am aiming to be a counsellor or researcher. High-five!

How're you finding sociology? I did a year of it before university and found it incredibly difficult.

xD! Originally I was a biology major until I changed the second semester of my freshman year. I find Sociology not only interesting but frankly quite easy (beyond having to learn those theories and stuff)

Saiyan Femme
Sep 28 2013, 04:37 PM
up until now I had clearin as the biggest mod troll but now he clearly has some new powerful competition

Yay, more Gotenks haters! He is legit in my list of worst fictional characters ever.

By "Kid Gohan", do you mean just during Cell Games or all from Saiyan saga to Cell saga?
Love or hate Mr Satan?

Lets talk music, do you love it? Listen a lot of it?
Favorite genre(s)? Favorite artists and bands?

Can you now give me your top 5 dbzf members?
Who do you consider your rival in dbz knowledge and debate? How are you planning to humiliate mutilate defeat them?

You know I'm the top troll mod here. :yay:

Mostly Cell Games Gohan, but really any Gohan beside Ultimate Gohan. I can't find myself to like a guy who literally did nothing for seven years and yet gets the greatest power up ever. At least before Gohan had worked to earn his power.

I used to listen to the classics and oldies of 60's and 70's when I was a child. Now a days I listen to a lot of different types of music. My favorite artists are probably Disturbed and Nightwish, two pretty different styles but both excellent musical efforts especially when their music gives that sense of epicness or story to it. Many of Disturbed's song actually have a real deep meaning either overall or something that had happened in the singer, David Drainman's life. Plus as I said, it gives that deep, epic and action-esque feeling.

I honestly don't think I have any rivals here. There are people that I debate against but there's nobody that I have a rivaly against, at least I don't know any.

Now for favorite members here? Well to start out with.

THE TOP DOGS

1.) Professor Gohan

2.) Super Saiyan 3

3.) Kyouka Suigetsu

4.) Alextenshinhanbossnamehere

5.) KP

But trust me there's more than this that I thin are pretty cool. But these five were pretty much the first people I probably met when I came to the forum and thus created a good standing with since I've been here.

Edited by EMIYA, Sep 28 2013, 06:35 PM.
Posted Image

Zenet
No Avatar

I don't think I ever asked you a question but here goes.

How old are you?

Were do you live?

What are your hobbies?

Do you work or study?

How have you been lately?

How's does it feel ascending to the mod level?

Saiyan Femme
Member Avatar

Saiyan Femme
Love or hate Mr Satan?

also I like your top 5 dbzfers, u got good taste

EMIYA
Member Avatar

Sage
Sep 28 2013, 08:47 PM
I don't think I ever asked you a question but here goes.

How old are you?

Were do you live?

What are your hobbies?

Do you work or study?

How have you been lately?

How's does it feel ascending to the mod level?

I am 21 going on 22.

I live in Gibsonville NC, though I'm currently living on campus at ECU Greenville.

As for hobbies. I like to do a lot of drawing and manga collecting, the latter I've recently started doing. Finished collecting all 10 volumes of Hellsing and trying to finish up collect the volumes of Trigun and Higurashi.

I study, hence being a University student.

I've been good.

It's feels pretty sweet.

Saiyan Femme
Sep 28 2013, 09:01 PM
Saiyan Femme
Love or hate Mr Satan?

also I like your top 5 dbzfers, u got good taste

I think it's an alright movie, good villain but beyond that, nothing special. I'm the kind of a person who really likes his story fleshed out and developed. I like characters and stories with deep emotions and development. BOG like anything else DBZ related, is nothing more than entertainment and I'm certainly not going to just say BOG is canon and leave it at that. I'll be pinpointing the things that make sense and the things that don't make sense.

I used to dislike Mr. Satan in the Cell Arc, he was the kind of person that was arrogant and smug but unlike his Boo Arc, didn't really have any quirky character traits or good intentions later. Where as in the Boo Arc, Mr. Satan was basically pushed down into a more comedic relief and less smugness and he pretty much knew that he wasn't as good as people thought and just put up the act.

It also helps that Satan was actually developed in the Boo Arc and given some characterization.

Posted Image

I Banged Sam
Member Avatar

What would you rate fma out of 10?
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · About Me · Next Topic »

//