Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rssj broly vs 50% mssj goku
Topic Started: Sep 22 2013, 11:23 AM (634 Views)
Mightiest Gohan
Member Avatar

Who wins?
Super Buu: So, hotshot! You want to fight Majin Buu?
Gohan: Fight you? No. I wanna kill you!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yami Marik
Member Avatar
Prepare to been send in the shadow realm!

Restricted SSj is weake than a normal SSj right?if so then I think Boku beats him but not easily if its stronger Beoly should take this after a good fight ^_^
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
"Great Beast of the Sky please hear my cry
Transform Thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight
Envelop the dessert with you're glow and cast you're rage upon my foe
Unlock you're powers from deep within so that together we may win
Appear in this shadow game as I call out you're name WINGED DRAGON OF RA!"

Yo-man

RSSJ Broly ? Is that Broly that fought Base Goku (night fight) ?

If it is than Goku takes this without problems...

+ GinyuTokusentai
Member Avatar
SOTM is awesome

RSSJ Broly is the Broly with blue hair. RSSJ is less than SSJ indeed, 50% MSSJ Goku shouldn't have much trouble with RSSJ Broly

Sanctuary of the Mad: Please leave your sanity at the door.

Posted Image

Ask GinyuTokusentai
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yo-man

GinyuTokusentai
Sep 22 2013, 12:38 PM
RSSJ Broly is the Broly with blue hair. RSSJ is less than SSJ indeed, 50% MSSJ Goku shouldn't have much trouble with RSSJ Broly
Actualy in daizenshuu 6 it says that Broly with blue hair is still just a full Super Saiyan transformation, so he can't be restricted.

+ Urameshi
Member Avatar
Golden

Quote:

Actualy in daizenshuu 6 it says that Broly with blue hair is still just a full Super Saiyan transformation, so he can't be restricted.

Then whats the point of using RSSJ if it's weaker than SSJ?
Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle

Ask Urameshi
Urameshi's PL's (DBZ)
Urameshi's PL's (DBZ Movies & GT)

Yo-man

sm11211
Sep 22 2013, 12:52 PM
Quote:

Fan opinion i guess, but i can see him as restricted SSJ when he fight's Base Goku.

After all his hair changed color and shape, but wasn't anywhere near power of Broly's normal Super Saiyan form (the one with blue hair)...

Father Brofist
Member Avatar
Dark Matter

RSSJ Broly, regardless of how much his power was restricted, was stated by Kaio-sama to be potentially stronger than Goku and everyone else. By this note, I'm pretty sure RSSJ Broly would decimate 50% Goku. Especially when I confine to the point of Movie 8 Goku=Cell Games Goku.
Posted Image
The One Who Has Touched the Territory of God

Brofist's Signature and Render Shop

Kingsley
Member Avatar
Turn the goddam music up! My heart feels like an alligator!

sm11211
Sep 22 2013, 12:52 PM
Quote:

I think it only became RSSJ since his father had that mind control thing on him, since in the next movie without it he had the regular SSJ
Posted Image

TheManOfSteel
Member Avatar
Happy New Years!

Heres the deal -

- The Rssj Broly that fought Base Goku would get molested by 50% Goku

- The Rssj Broly that Vegeta fought would demolish 50% ssj Goku.

Overall, the Broly that fought Vegeta was enraged, so normal Rssj Broly gets horribly killed.

Goku takes this easily.
Posted Image

Kazuma Kuwabara
Member Avatar

Borly enjoys a fine feast.

GreedZero would be disappointed...

Posted ImagePosted Image
I TROL URAMESHI (autoplay)

miguelnuva
Member Avatar

It depends on where you put Goku and which RSSJ Broly were using.
Posted Image Posted Image

Gogeta power placement

+ TConnor_Demonic
Member Avatar
Lionheart

I don't believe in that M8 100% MSSJ Goku= 50% MSSJ Goku BS.
As Brofist has already pointed out 50% MSSJ Goku is getting smeared on the walls
Posted Image

A promise doesn't have a deadline

DBZ Genious

What is this whole 50% thing? The whole 50% thing was just a demonstration

If you mean the Goku who was resting in the 10 days so yeah, that's M8 Goku

Posted Image

TOEI copied 10 days/warming up MSSJ Goku which means they used 10 days MSSJ Goku in M8 and that's Goku's max.

M8 MSSJ Goku is weaker than USSJ Trunks, equals to Warmed Up Perfect Cell who greatly surpassed 1st Rosat ASSJ Vegeta who equals to his M8 self

Basically it all fits

RSSJ Broly while tanking Vegeta is as strong as USSJ Trunks as he tanks Vegeta's kick better than Cell. RSSJ Broly while tanking Vegeta's kick surpassed M8 Goku and M8 Goku is equal to Initial Perfect Cell who was also surpassed by USSJ Trunks so it fits again

Then Broly makes a big power up which surprises everyone like Goku did when he powered up to 50% which suggests RSSJ Broly's max equals 50% MSSJ Goku and then goes LSSJ which equals Cell Games MSSJ Goku

Movie 8 Goku (Look at the calm eyes)

Posted Image

10 days/warmed up MSSJ Goku (same eys as Movie 8 Goku)

Posted Image

Trunks's comment about Goku's eyes changing

Posted Image

Cell Games Goku (Look at the serious eyes change and the golden aura and hair)

Posted Image

Cell Games MSSJs have their eyes more serious and their aura intact most of the fight plus golden aura and hair while M8 MSSJs have more yellowish hair, calm and round eyes and not a golden aura when they transform. As a matter of fact M9 Gohan looks just like Cell Games Gohan when M8 Goku and Gohan look like in the 10 days whent hey were resting which can be explained as M9=Cell Games while M8=Perfect Cell Arc/Pre Cell Games. There is even a sketch where Toei copied Gohan from the end of his Rosat training

Now, M8 Vegeta and Trunks are ASSJs and 1st Rosat. The movie's time line is based on the time Vegeta and Trunks were ASSJs after Cell went perfect. They used ASSJs vs Cell while in the Cell Games in the Manga they were SSJs

In the Anime, they were ASSJs in the Cell Games/M9 but M8 was made before that part of the series so we know M8 Vegeta and Trunks are 1st Rosat as Vegeta even kicks and blasts Broly like he did vs Cell. Plus, Vegeta design for M8 was copied from his fight vs Cell

Goku should not be many times ahead of Vegeta in M8 which supports TOEI using resting MSSJ Goku as his max in the movie

We should also understand that movies are alternative universe meaning that in the movie Goku 's FPSSJ state is the same strength he had in the 10 days. so don't say he was suppressed and this kind of bulls***. M3 Goku was copied from his arrival on Namek state but his power level in the movie is just over 30,000 because the movie was released at the time when 30,000 was the strongest level

Overall, everyone in M8 is weaker than USSJ Trunks and M8 Gohan is weak and barely as strong as Trunks who he and Vegeta are just 1st Rosat. Goku and Gohan were taken from their resting states and Broly was intended to far surpass USSJ Trunks and being Cell Games MSSJ tier IMO. The movie was even revealed just before Goku fought Cell supporting it

Japanese trailer for M8 even shows Gohan and Goku in their resting states after existing the Rosat

RSSJ Broly should be overall USSJ Trunks's level so 50% MSSJ Goku wins

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Dragonball Versus · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith of outlineforum.com and themeszetaboards.com