Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
General Game Chat Topic
Topic Started: Aug 23 2013, 02:00 PM (147,500 Views)
+ Steve
Member Avatar
Greetings. I will be your waifu this season.

Thought maybe it would be a good idea to have an ongoing(hoping eventually pinned) game topic considering how many replies some of the topics get, which usually turn in to a general discussion about other gaming aspects anyway.

So basically talk about whatever gaming media or hardware is interesting you currently.
Try to keep the X1 vs PS4, lol n00bs PC FTW talk to a minimum so as to not clutter the topic with only that.

Is anyone really excited for Assassins Creed 4? I honestly don't think it looks that great, they should have waited until next year and had a next gen console + plus PC only game to fully use the potential and offer a lot more unique gameplay to it, they don't need an AC every year.
And also Haytham didn't know how to climb trees like Conner which is fine...but Haytham's dad does?
Less guns is going to be fun though muskets got really annoying in AC3.
Posted Image

Definitely not a succubus, fear not
Member Online View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peep
Member Avatar

lol n00bs PC FTW

I played the first Assassin's Creed and it was pretty fun, but I never got around to playing the others.

lately I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening and it really makes me want to get the old GBA ones
Posted Image
thx accelerator for the sig it is my first sig ever and i love it and i love u :)
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IXA
Member Avatar
Irrelevant

I wish I had a Wii or a GameCube again so I can play Fire Emblem:Path of Radiance. That was one of my favorites.
Posted Image

When my life is through and the angels ask me to recall the thrill of it all, then I will tell them I remember you.

peep
Member Avatar

definitely in my top 5 gamecube games
Posted Image
thx accelerator for the sig it is my first sig ever and i love it and i love u :)

IXA
Member Avatar
Irrelevant

What are your other four favorites for GameCube?
Posted Image

When my life is through and the angels ask me to recall the thrill of it all, then I will tell them I remember you.

peep
Member Avatar

umm probably

resident evil 4
timesplitters 2
timesplitters: future perfect
custom robo

no particular order
Posted Image

+ Pelador
Member Avatar
Crazy Awesome Legend

I've played the Gamecube one and I didn't like it. It felt too dated for my liking. Horrible graphics. The Wii one wasn't much better either. The maps were tiny on that game.

Awakening was ok but it was too much like a bad anime. My favourite is Shadow Dragon on the DS. It's a remake of the original game on the Nes only it surpasses it in every way possible. I really liked the GBA ones too. Especially the one where you fight zombies.

My favourite Gamecube game of all time is Metroid Prime. That game still looks beautiful despite the rough edges. The music is top class too. My only gripe is that the controls are a bit odd and the platforming sections aren't very solid.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonjits

IXA
Member Avatar
Irrelevant

peep
Aug 23 2013, 02:18 PM
umm probably

resident evil 4
timesplitters 2
timesplitters: future perfect
custom robo

no particular order
Aside Resident Evil do you play other horror games?
Posted Image

+ Steve
Member Avatar

The Gamecube was an absolute beast, mine proudly sit's on the top shelf looming over the whole room.

Wind Waker is one of my all time favourite games, Super Smash Bro's Melee was mad fun too.
Actually, I might buy that again old one got scratched beyond recognition, must have put like 800 hours in to it.
Why have I only just thought of this!?

So much money on games this year...
Posted Image

peep
Member Avatar

I played the Condemned ones on Xbox 360, but other than that, nothing comes to mind. I like them, I just don't know of very many.
Posted Image

IXA
Member Avatar
Irrelevant

Super Smash Bros. was pretty awesome. Who was your best character?
Posted Image

+ Pelador
Member Avatar
Crazy Awesome Legend

I can't play Silent Hill 2, far too scary.

My favourite Smash bros character is Marth.
Edited by Pelador, Aug 23 2013, 02:30 PM.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/user/jonjits

IXA
Member Avatar
Irrelevant

My best characters were Roy and Pikachu.
Edited by IXA, Aug 23 2013, 02:32 PM.
Posted Image

peep
Member Avatar

Pelador
Aug 23 2013, 02:23 PM
Awakening was ok but it was too much like a bad anime. My favourite is Shadow Dragon on the DS. It's a remake of the original game on the Nes only it surpasses it in every way possible. I really liked the GBA ones too. Especially the one where you fight zombies.
lmfao yeah I get the bad anime vibe from the marriage cutscenes

definitely going to check out shadow dragon, I didn't even know it existed
Posted Image

+ Steve
Member Avatar

From Melee probably Mewtwo or one of the Fire Emblem guys, can't remember which one but the smaller one with red hair, his moves were damn good.

From Brawl, Toon Link.
He's just great fun to play as :lol:

Can you use a Gamecube or Wii remotes with the Wii-U? I kind of want to get one maybe next year for Smash Bros and some other games but the controller just seems annoying I much prefer them more compact.

Can't wait to play Destiny on the PS4 nothing groundbreaking in terms of an MMO but it looks like a lot of fun none the less.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Video Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91