Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Episode of Bardock makes NO sense whatsoever
Topic Started: Jun 10 2013, 04:10 PM (1,531 Views)
+ Andro
Member Avatar

I don't know how they couldn't come up with something better.
Really, in my opinion it is the worst plot I have ever seen in a DBZ movie.
Why did we they have to ruin Bardock's character like that?! :'(

Thoughts?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

+ POOHEAD189
Member Avatar

I'm curious as to why you think it was so horrible. I mean, it wasn't the best by a long shot, but I enjoyed watching it and didn't see anything overly wrong.
Posted Image
Tha gaol agam ort. <3

+ Orochimaru
Member Avatar
The strongest of the Legendary Sannin!

Its not that bad actually as an episode but compare to the other dbz movies I agree with you they had made a lot of mistakes,but its still an enjoyable movie :lol:
Posted Image
"I want to obtain all the techniques and gain a true understanding of everything in this world. The first one to mix blue and yellow called the new colour "green". I want to do something similar to that. If blue is the chakra, then yellow is the seal, and green is the technique. Just as there is no end to the variety of colours, there are so many thousands, tens of thousands of techniques in the world as well. But in order to obtain every possible technique and truth, it would require an eternity. Only one who understands everything after spending such time on this can be fittingly called the Ultimate Being."

"Orochimaru

Prince .
Member Avatar
NO.1 Miz fan in the world . MIZ IS AWESOME .

Yeah , aside from fighting a Baby version of Freeza , surviving a superNova the movie is good .
Posted Image

Posted Image

Return Of Imjustsaiyanbro
Member Avatar
Elder

Yeah. I don't get it. After Bardock goes Super Saiyan, why doesn't he go an kill the villain's family so Frieza never grows to kill his race?
STRAIGHT OUTTA NAMEK

I miss my cocoa butter kisses. Which one of these mods tryna let me bust?
Spoiler: click to toggle

Super Vegetto
Member Avatar

Andro38Z
Jun 10 2013, 04:10 PM
I don't know how they couldn't come up with something better.
Really, in my opinion it is the worst plot I have ever seen in a DBZ movie.
Why did we they have to ruin Bardock's character like that?! :'(

Thoughts?
Yea movie isnt good at all.

New should be better in every way, and after so may years i still preffer older dbz movies and animation.

The Dragon Slayer
Member Avatar
Feel like a sir

it was alright.

Accelerator
Member Avatar
みちる松嶋

The going back in time stuff is stupid.
Posted Image
Posted Image

FollowtheLeader
Member Avatar

glad to see someone hates it. DBZ needs to end everything. EVERYTHING.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

+ Nagito Komaeda
Member Avatar
Beep beep! Here comes the hope-mobile!

I really liked it. One of those things where you've got to throw logic to the curb and just enjoy it, something that I managed to do.
Posted Image

Thanks to Yondaime for the signature and avatar!

+ Paste_Ninja
Member Avatar
Shadow of the Anbu Black Ops

The fact that there is a dog for a king in Dragon Ball makes no sense either :cool:
Posted Image
I'm just a piece of trash.. but there are things I learned. The hole in your heart is something other people can fill.
If you reject your friends' feelings and this world..
Just because something didn't go as you wished, no one will ever come to you.
And so that hole won't be filled either, if you just run away without doing anything people won't do anything for you either..
As long as you don't give up, you can still be saved

Pointer
Member Avatar
Peace

yes its a bit confusing ....but its cool in overall
Edited by Pointer, Jun 11 2013, 10:19 AM.
"This is love When someone drags you from the wreckage when you have given in, ready to just lie there and die. This is love, when someone, no matter what the cost shows you there is hope, a choice, that you can put down your gun. This is love. Love hurts"
Posted Image

+ Andro
Member Avatar

Nicole
Jun 11 2013, 10:02 AM
The fact that there is a dog for a king in Dragon Ball makes no sense either :cool:
Well, that's true. But we most of the times get the facts we need for the illogical events in the show.
When we don't, it just feels uncomfortable and makes us have to check at the wiki's, which isn't always fun. :errm:

Don Alex
Member Avatar
The Veteran

Its just fun. Sometimes you have to F*** a logic , and enjoy some DBZ stuff.

I was a hotheaded guy and never liked to watch GT.

But one day thanks to Prof , I was just laying low , and enjoyed my time with GT.

Just having some fun , entertainment and s***.
Posted Image

+ Orochimaru
Member Avatar
The strongest of the Legendary Sannin!

As I stated before I don't see why isn't it even nice I mean its plot must not be very good but still it was very enjoyable in the end I believe
Posted Image
"I want to obtain all the techniques and gain a true understanding of everything in this world. The first one to mix blue and yellow called the new colour "green". I want to do something similar to that. If blue is the chakra, then yellow is the seal, and green is the technique. Just as there is no end to the variety of colours, there are so many thousands, tens of thousands of techniques in the world as well. But in order to obtain every possible technique and truth, it would require an eternity. Only one who understands everything after spending such time on this can be fittingly called the Ultimate Being."

"Orochimaru

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dragonball Movies / GT · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith of outlineforum.com and themeszetaboards.com