Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we donít limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesnít take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Closed
Debate Room Rules
Topic Started: Apr 1 2013, 05:13 AM (1,333 Views)
Professor Gohan
Member Avatar
Satire.

Here we have the newly DBZF Debate Room. It was made so the members of the forum get the chance to have one-on-one debates amongst each other. A fun way to test your knowledge, debating skills, and just to compete with others about what you discuss everyday on here.

Here are some of the rules for the new Debate Room:

Room Rules

- Only the two members involved in the debate are allowed to reply to the topic that is being argued.

- The topics posted will require moderator approval first.

- Have your debate organized in the appropriate thread beforehand.

- There will be another topic for signups. There, you can sign up with whoever you're debating against and the topic that the two will be arguing.

- Voting: Will be done by a poll for the other members to vote for who won the argument of course, who argued the best, expressed their points the best, etc.

- This debate room is only for DB related topics. No 'other' or 'alternative'. This may change in the future depending on how well this goes.
Edited by Emmeth, Feb 3 2015, 12:10 PM.
Offline Profile Top

Piccolo Jr
No Avatar

I challenge Brofist to have a debate with me about Movie 8. Come one
Offline Profile Top

EMIYA
Member Avatar
"I am the bone of my sword."

You want to pull that whole 50% Goku stuff on me and just like Zenet I had to bring out the law. But if Progo so wishes he can create our debate.
Online Profile Top

Professor Gohan
Member Avatar
Satire.

Yeah, I can do that for you guys.

Nothing else in this thread, please and thanks.
Edited by Professor Gohan, May 24 2013, 07:51 PM.
Offline Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Debate Room · Next Topic »
Closed

//