Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Rotation Advertisements

We hope you enjoy your visit to this forum.

If you are reading this then it means you are currently browsing the forum as a guest, we don’t limit any of the content posted from guests however if you join, you will have the ability to join the discussions! We are always happy to see new faces at this forum and we would like to hear your opinion, so why not register now? It doesn’t take long and you can get posting right away.

Click here to Register!

If you are having difficulties validating your account please email us at admin@dbzf.co.uk

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Question Speedo
Topic Started: Mar 27 2013, 01:53 PM (2,146 Views)
SpeedoTrunks
Member Avatar
Arggghhhh - Trunks

As I'm new to the board as a whole, I thought this would be a good way for people to get to know me a bit.

So please do ask me some questions and i'll happily answer :)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Top

DBZ Fan
Member Avatar
Release the power within you.

Do you like speedos?

Who is your favorite DBZ character?

Have you ever watched Avatar: The Last Airbender?

If you have then do you like it? and who is your favorite character?

What's your favorite food?

What kind of music do you like, and favorite band/singer?

SpeedoTrunks
Member Avatar
Arggghhhh - Trunks

Do you like speedos?: I'm not a "fan" of speedos, as I do prefer longer swimming shorts hah.

Who is your favorite DBZ character?: Vegeta by a long stretch. dispite my name, i do really like trunks, just not as much as Vegeta!

Have you ever watched Avatar: The Last Airbender? : I haven't! I've been meaning to watch it, as they regularly replay the whole series in the UK every few months, but I just haven't had the time.

What's your favorite food? : I'm a big fan of Indian food, (And love the Bhuna dishes if anybody else knows them), as well as Chilli :D

What kind of music do you like, and favorite band/singer? : I'm going to look really lame now, but I'm into various types of music, with my favourite band being the all time classic, Limp Bizkit. I do like a lot of different stuff, like Aloe Blac, Michael Bublé, Jamaroquai and stuff like that, but I grew up during the Nu Metal phase of the 90's/2000's so Bizkit got stuck in my brain!
Posted Image

* Light
Member Avatar
Yo

Do you like football?
If so, favourite team and player?

Favourite meal?
Posted Image

SpeedoTrunks
Member Avatar
Arggghhhh - Trunks

Light
Mar 29 2013, 01:39 AM
Do you like football?
If so, favourite team and player?

Favourite meal?
I'm not into football as much as I used to be, but when I was younger I did support Manchester United and my home town (Crewe Alexandra). Back in the day it was Eric Cantona, who was my favourite player!

Also as above, its a tie between chilli and Indian food for my favourite meal.
Posted Image

Arkadom
Member Avatar
Bargle nawdle zouss

Do you realise your name is a contradiction? :p

What is your favourite thing about the forum so far?

Simon Cowell or Gordon Ramsey?
In these eyes of mine
Spoiler: click to toggle

Epic for Copy_Ninja

SpeedoTrunks
Member Avatar
Arggghhhh - Trunks

Arkadom
Mar 30 2013, 05:11 PM
Do you realise your name is a contradiction? :p

What is your favourite thing about the forum so far?

Simon Cowell or Gordon Ramsey?
1. Well, sort of hah. In the UK Speedo's are just a generic brand of swimwear, and as you may/may not know, we name out smaller swimming attire "Trunks" so made sense to me hah.

2. Overall, It's the atmosphere. Bar that one minor incident to do with the mod stuff, this has been the most chilled forum I've ever been part of!

3. And Gordon Ramsey at any time of the day. Simon Cowell is just a straight up douche bag.
Posted Image

Kishou Arima
Member Avatar
DBZf's Biggest Lurker of 2016

Are you a fitness freak?

Do you play video games?

Do you enjoy watching movies, if so what kind?
I wish to live a life that in it, the number of times I’ve laughed, and the number of times I’ve believed, are just a few more than that of times I’ve suffered and than that of times I’ve doubted.

SpeedoTrunks
Member Avatar
Arggghhhh - Trunks

Quote:

Are you a fitness freak?

I'm not crazy about my fitness, but I am trying to get this sorted considerably to get back into Pro Wrestling. I hit the gym a few times a week and try to eat better than I have been doing, but still am no where near the level of some people hah.

Quote:

Do you play video games?

I do although not as much as I used to. I have a kid and stuff now, so I dont really get the chance. When i do, it'll be a short 10-15 mins or the odd hour depending on what I'm doing. I mainly play WWE 13 or Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi.

Quote:

Do you enjoy watching movies, if so what kind?

I love movies. I like all sorts although anything that is visually stunning, is right up there in my books. Stuff like Tron: Legacy, the Transformers movies, Most comic book movies and so on. love them :D
Posted Image

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

Which part of England is graced by your presence?
¯\(°_o)/¯

SpeedoTrunks
Member Avatar
Arggghhhh - Trunks

Buuberries
Jul 16 2013, 11:28 AM
Which part of England is graced by your presence?
I'm from up north, or more directly, Cheshire. And before you say anything, yes whilst Cheshire is know for its lovely towns/cities and very wealthy people, I am neither wealthy nor live in a particularly nice part of the county lol.

My town is named "Crewe", and is famous for it's trains. The town is small, and is basically a "working class" style place, as the town was originally built around the railways. It's ok, many people say its a dump.........but it's my dump :D
Posted Image

+ Buuberries
Member Avatar
No

Cool -- I've actually only ever heard nice stuff about Cheshire p: plus I'm from London and we're a bunch of snobs down here. I think my one of my housemates told me he's starting a new FIFA 13 career and is playing as Crewe Alexandra!

So what stuff do you do when you're not looking after mini speedotrunks?
¯\(°_o)/¯

rusty_sim
Member Avatar

Complete this lyric
this is dedicated to you ben stiller you are my favorite ____________

What do you drive?

What's your thoughts on kiwis? Like em or nah? Better than aussies?

Any partners/kids?

PS. I thought Tron: Legacy was visually stunning too. I thought it was heavily underrated.

Posted Image

SpeedoTrunks
Member Avatar
Arggghhhh - Trunks

Buuberries
Jul 16 2013, 11:54 AM
Cool -- I've actually only ever heard nice stuff about Cheshire p: plus I'm from London and we're a bunch of snobs down here. I think my one of my housemates told me he's starting a new FIFA 13 career and is playing as Crewe Alexandra!

So what stuff do you do when you're not looking after mini speedotrunks?
Awesome stuff Buu, i do like London, although it was better when Sega World was still there hah. Even more cool, I have love for my home team. I think we're doing a lot better recently, but I've always represented the home squad hah.

And not a lot to be honest, I work full time (Whilst mostly visiting this board) and I used to be involved in pro wrestling many years ago, so I'm currently in the gym eventually get back into that hah.

Quote:

this is dedicated to you ben stiller you are my favorite ....

"Mother-f***er. I told you.....didn't I?" :D

Quote:

What do you drive?

I don't drive anything hah. I have had lessons, but have not been able to do the test, purely over money and stuff like. So it's on my to do list lol.

Quote:

What's your thoughts on kiwis? Like em or nah? Better than aussies?
Love Kiwi's and the Aussies to be honest. Don't think i could pick between the two, but both have lovely lands and hopefully I'll visit New Zealand in particular one day!

Quote:

Any partners/kids?

I have my long time girlfriend and we are getting married this Saturday! Been together for 7 years, (this year), so thought we might as well get hitched hah.

And yep, one lil Trunk-ette, who is 3 now. She's cool and totally kicks my a*** all the time hah. Seriously though, love her to pieces and it's great to be a father hah.

And Edit:

Quote:

PS. I thought Tron: Legacy was visually stunning too. I thought it was heavily underrated.

Yeah, I got what people said about it, not being the most well written movie, but who cares lol. You go to the movies to escape, and that movie blew my tiny little mind, thus I was happy :D.
Edited by SpeedoTrunks, Jul 16 2013, 01:07 PM.
Posted Image

Strawberry
Member Avatar
Chiaroscuro ♥

What kind of music do you listen to and what are some of your favorite bands/artists?

What is your life goal? What do you want to achieve the most? :)

Posted Image

Posted Image
♪ ♥ ♫
Across The Universe

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · About Me · Next Topic »

//